GRAINSTORM....2012 Workshopday. 16th June

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tony.mon

Re: GRAINSTORM....2012 Workshopday. 16th June

Post by tony.mon »

tankslappa wrote:Not a problem mate.

It's going to be musical knowledge, mine's hopefully going to get some CCTs. I might have a play with the TPS whilst the tank is off (and I have my meter).
For TPS adjustment, bring a security screw removal tool with you (star drive with a centre pin on the screw head) or some spare Allen headed screws- you can cut a slot in the screw head to loosen them but they'll need replacing after adjustment.

M5 from memory, but pls check.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
edds11

Post by edds11 »

what time are you lot meeting at brentwood, and is anyone else travelling down from uuup north
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

For TPS adjustment, bring a security screw removal tool with you (star drive with a centre pin on the screw head) or some spare Allen headed screws- you can cut a slot in the screw head to loosen them but they'll need replacing after adjustment.
I can bring my security torx bits. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

for all that are coming to the essex preliminary meeting.

if you want to meet at mine(CM8 2XL)at 8am for bacon roll, tea or coffee, then head off to Brentwood services where the A12 meets the M25 at around 9am so we can get to Grain for around 10ish.

let us know if that sounds good to you all
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

bazza696 wrote:for all that are coming to the essex preliminary meeting.

if you want to meet at mine(CM8 2XL)at 8am for bacon roll, tea or coffee, then head off to Brentwood services where the A12 meets the M25 at around 9am so we can get to Grain for around 10ish.

let us know if that sounds good to you all
unfortunately thats to far to go for a bacon roll, even for me :lol:
i reckon you should scoot down the a130/a13 from yours bazza and meet us at the esso/lakeside services just next to the m25 :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

what time should us London mob meet at esso/lakeside services just next to the m25. How long will it take you essex lot to get there? Lakeside is probably a good meeting place for anyone coming from the west round the M25 as well. YETI :wink:

TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

I'll be there, make sure there plenty of tea bags in the house, love my tea!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:what time should us London mob meet at esso/lakeside services just next to the m25. How long will it take you essex lot to get there? Lakeside is probably a good meeting place for anyone coming from the west round the M25 as well. YETI :wink:

it ain't worth yeti meeting us on the 25, because he will be going past the a2 to get to us, plus he'd have to pay the toll if he came thru the tunnel, he's more than welcome, but it doesn't make sense for him to do so. :p
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yeh your probably right there, it is a bit out the way, though I don't know where you got A2 from :confused he will probably go via Sevenoaks, Maidstone and cut across.

So anyone else that Lakeside will be a good meet up point for, let us know :thumbup:

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Lakeside works for me matey.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

O yeh we can't forgot the old boy. :lol: I expect there shall be a few others coming from northish as well. So nearer the time if we get an idea on numbers who's turning up and where :thumbup: If Essex mob are at Brentwood for 9ish then that's probably a good meeting time for Lakesiside services as well. Gives us time to fill up, drink coffee etc before heading off once the Essex mob arrive.

How that sound peeps. :D

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Old wombles boy, I hope that wasn't directed my way you cheeky git!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote:Old ferking boy, I hope that wasn't directed my way you cheeky git!!!
theres a young bloke kicking and screaming inside of you kev.............ew er misses!!!!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:roll: :p

:lol:

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
cybercarl wrote:what time should us London mob meet at esso/lakeside services just next to the m25. How long will it take you essex lot to get there? Lakeside is probably a good meeting place for anyone coming from the west round the M25 as well. YETI :wink:

it ain't worth yeti meeting us on the 25, because he will be going past the a2 to get to us, plus he'd have to pay the toll if he came thru the tunnel, he's more than welcome, but it doesn't make sense for him to do so. :p
Bloody hell Marty when was the last time you went through the Dartford Tunnel ?

No Toll fee for bikes hasn't been for years!

Long gone the fumbling for 20p & holding all the cages up even longer..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...