GRAINSTORM III...The Return of the Sid...

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

wall.j

Re: GRAINSTORM III...The Return of the Sid...

Post by wall.j »

I'd like to come along if that's okay? My head bearings are little notchy and could do with a brake fluid change!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

wall.j wrote:I'd like to come along if that's okay? My head bearings are little notchy and could do with a brake fluid change!!
No problem your welcome.

If you want to send the new bearings to me I can pop them in the freezer ready for the day.

Remember that you'll be doing the work just have someone standing by with words of advice & instructions.

All the tools, stands ect, you'll need will be here so no worries there.

Don't forget to bring the brake fluid & the biscuits... :thumbup:

You have a PM.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

It's looking like I'll be bringing the GSXR, boooo crap weather and work have slowed down the spraying of the VTR, it is all up and running but not painted.
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTR Phoenix wrote:It's looking like I'll be bringing the GSXR, boooo crap weather and work have slowed down the spraying of the VTR, it is all up and running but not painted.
Thats alright yo'll just have to park it down the road a bit with the other suzuki thats coming along...Don't me Storms catching suzi cooties :lol: :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

MacV2 wrote:Thats alright yo'll just have to park it down the road a bit with the other suzuki thats coming along
Jeez! Some people will ride anything. 8O
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Can i bring a "at the moment Storm riding but not yet on the forum Blokey" He needs informing how good this forum is but is a bit sceptical!!! lol
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigtwinthing wrote:Can i bring a "at the moment Storm riding but not yet on the forum Blokey" He needs informing how good this forum is but is a bit sceptical!!! lol
More than welcome Paul...normal rules apply, don't forget the comestibles & non Storms bike park is down the road by the bins... :wink:

Thats if you remember to come that is... :lol: :lol:
Virt

Post by Virt »

bigtwinthing wrote:Can i bring a "at the moment Storm riding but not yet on the forum Blokey" He needs informing how good this forum is but is a bit sceptical!!! lol
And bringing him to a meet is going to remove his scepticism? Oh you poor naive child :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

MacV2 wrote:
More than welcome Paul...normal rules apply, don't forget the comestibles & non Storms bike park is down the road by the bins... :wink:

at this rate we will all be parked down the road, and 1 or 2 storms will be outside yours.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I would like to clarify the situation as well please. Given your unjustified and vicious hatred of Gods finest of colours, which has been well documented on these hallowed pages and witnessed by the good citizens of VTR land, are Blue VTR's allowed on the driveway, round the back, or on the street in the immediate vicinity of the drop kerb?
Is it true that like Cockneys you residents of Grain have to be born within the sound of music. In Cockneys its the Bow bells, in Grain its the duelling banjos. :wave:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

there will be one extra parking space, as sadly I won't be able to make it, to much to do in sunny cerveza land. have a good one lads :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Room for a little one ?
I need a full head examination !
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bazza696 wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

at this rate we will all be parked down the road, and 1 or 2 storms will be outside yours.
At least three Storms will be in attendance...Ok so they are all mine but so what.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:there will be one extra parking space, as sadly I won't be able to make it, to much to do in sunny cerveza land. have a good one lads :thumbup:
Good ! save me having to buy sacrifical fruit. + More bacon to go round for the rest of us... :wink:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:I would like to clarify the situation as well please. Given your unjustified and vicious hatred of Gods finest of colours, which has been well documented on these hallowed pages and witnessed by the good citizens of VTR land, are Blue VTR's allowed on the driveway, round the back, or on the street in the immediate vicinity of the drop kerb?
Is it true that like Cockneys you residents of Grain have to be born within the sound of music. In Cockneys its the Bow bells, in Grain its the duelling banjos. :wave:
No it's a Storm regardless of hue...Park out front unless having work done...

Kev I wasn't born in Grain just live here... :roll: