LIST OF NAMES FOR OPERATION STORM 2010 ride out

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Wicky

Re: LIST OF NAMES FOR OPERATION STORM 2010 ride out

Post by Wicky »

As a suggestion betwixt North 'n' South - howzabout Cadwell Park for next year's round of Brit Superbike

Provisional date is 28/29/30 Aug so it should be sunny if it's not raining

Beamish can you advise on local beer - Last I had was in Skendleby at the Blacksmiths Arms
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
chris1bev

Post by chris1bev »

marravtr wrote:
chris1bev wrote:
marravtr wrote:me and a couple of mates are having a full week up there on the bikes next yr :biggrin
Is there a planned route or you just going were your wheels take you?
nope no planned rote, no b&b's booked, just see where we end up after a days riding, find a place to kip and get ratted :biggrin

will be askin the local lads for some good roads :wink:

wot about an operation storm week! for those that can do a week or just tag along for a day or two, we're looking at the first week of july for our trip

That sounds like a plan....maybe it would be worth starting a seperate link for this as i would love to do a few days up there.
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

i'll start one in the new year mate :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
chris1bev

Post by chris1bev »

Nice one buddy!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Iggy Said
Iggy1966 (Hull)

I can take a hint Guy's

:clap: :clap: :clap:
He's off the list again.....nothing to do with me :shh: Honest :lol:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

This sounds like a bloody loud ride out .. can we choose routes with tunnels please .. :biggrin

Added my scribe to the bottom, hopefully done it right ..

Bazza
Timbo
wicky
Tim
Beamish (Sleaford Lincolnshire)
chris1bev - Swindon
Jbrebel (Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire )
marra( Sawley, near Donnington track)
Donk ( Scarborough)
Andy c (Hinckley Leics)
Silver Zipper (Swanwick, the posh end)
tonyb (leigh lancashire)
ChrisC (Eccleston, Lancashire)
Iggy1966 (Hull)
Mark (Galashiels,Scotland)might have to stay over depending on where it is.
Zakalwe
stormtrooper(doncaster)
Alan (Leeds way i think)
Blacknek Ed ( stranraer ) but it depends on were we goin to meet?
Jonesey (Harwich)
Clivey Andrews & Pauline (Gosport, Hampshire, and/or Tamworth, Staffs)
KevG & Nutty (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) kids, dog and date dependant.
Pete.l Bristol
BBUK01 - Dereham, Norfolk
Andyh (Middle bit, miles from the sea)
geodude (Costa Del Portsmouth)
Steve (Gloucester)
Tony.mon, (Kent, near Brands Hatch)
AMCQ46 West midlands so the further from here the better!
Geordie (Ayr, west coast Scotland) depend on dates
jedi

Post by jedi »

Hi everyone, good to see a long list of names. Sorry I haven't been on here but i've been on holiday in spain for a week, but I'm back now, so I will try and work out a place to meet this week fair to everybody if I can. Thank you for you PMs to say some people will travel to make it easier for me to work out Then we can make a date, I know I won't please everybody but I will do my best.
jedi

Post by jedi »

Hi Guys,
I have calculated where everyone is coming from on Auto Route. The furthest one from the north is from Aberdeen and the furthest one south is from Portsmouth, so I suggest that meeting somewhere in the Midlands would be the fairest option, i.e Leicester. I do not know this area at all so maybe one of you coming from that area would know of the best route for a rideout and could plan this for us all.
Because of the distance that alot of us will be travelling perhaps it would be sensible to make this a whole weekend event and we could all book into a Travel Lodge near to the meeting place.
I know that the meeting place wont suit everyone but I have tried to make it as fair as possible and you can't please everyone.
Just an idea would you all consider doing this for a charity and getting the media involved. So come on guys let's make this a big event.

THE DATE, WEEKEND OF THE 24th JULY I know this won't please everyone but what ever date we put someone won't be able to come but you have until next year to sort your diaries out.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

One thought, a camp site would also suit those who travel a way- our own little festival??

It's a bit more sociable, and the bar stays open longer.....

I can offer a full mobile disco and a marquee if that's any use?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Wicky wrote:As a suggestion betwixt North 'n' South - howzabout Cadwell Park for next year's round of Brit Superbike

Provisional date is 28/29/30 Aug so it should be sunny if it's not raining

Beamish can you advise on local beer - Last I had was in Skendleby at the Blacksmiths Arms
Batemans is the local tipple but I worship at the altar of Theakstons (Black Sheep)
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

I can help out for routes around this area. Melton Mowbray, out to Bourne and Stamford then up to Caistor taking in Bike haunts. Will note the date down and hope work does not stop play.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
geodude

Post by geodude »

jedi wrote:Hi Guys,
I have calculated where everyone is coming from on Auto Route. The furthest one from the north is from Aberdeen and the furthest one south is from Portsmouth, so I suggest that meeting somewhere in the Midlands would be the fairest option, i.e Leicester. I do not know this area at all so maybe one of you coming from that area would know of the best route for a rideout and could plan this for us all.
Because of the distance that alot of us will be travelling perhaps it would be sensible to make this a whole weekend event and we could all book into a Travel Lodge near to the meeting place.
I know that the meeting place wont suit everyone but I have tried to make it as fair as possible and you can't please everyone.
Just an idea would you all consider doing this for a charity and getting the media involved. So come on guys let's make this a big event.

THE DATE, WEEKEND OF THE 24th JULY I know this won't please everyone but what ever date we put someone won't be able to come but you have until next year to sort your diaries out.

Happy with that. I'll stick it in the diary!!
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
jedi

Post by jedi »

We have our first happy biker for the date well done my friend will put you down as a definite. Geodude
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

I'm well up for that, the camping thing might be a good idea to expand on, we could have a bonfire and sing songs and cook marshmellows..
jedi

Post by jedi »

bazza696 wrote:I'm well up for that, the camping thing might be a good idea to expand on, we could have a bonfire and sing songs and cook marshmellows..
You very sad man bassa.