Old bloke trying to kill himself

General Biker Banter
Jamoi

Re: Old bloke trying to kill himself

Post by Jamoi »

You've got us all behind you...

(insert various sexual innuendos and bike colourist jibes here)

:lol: Good luck man :thumbup:

Jamie
Jamie :wave:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Mmmmmmmmmmmnn noo matron, stop mucking about!!!! (to be said in the manner of Kenneth Williams) fnar fnar. :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Jamoi wrote:You've got us all behind you...

(insert various sexual innuendos and bike colourist jibes here)

:lol: Good luck man :thumbup:

Jamie
Be buggered if you think I'm gonna be pushing him 26 odd miles in his bath chair just so he can claim all the bloody credit !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

For £50 you'll be buggered where and when you like darling!!! Thanks for the sponsorship Mac, my vote goes to El Presidente. Mercenary, me, surely not!!! :lol:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

My thanks to Furrybiker for your sponsorship, cheers fella, much obliged :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Thanks Pete L for sponsoring us. The day after a training run the knees don't feel hinged at all Pete. If only I could get the stiffness to move up a little, oh and lose the pain preferably as well! :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Volterol is you friend :D
The best morning after pill when you've been over exhorting yourself imo :wink:
As for the other stiffness...I'm sure someone will be along shortly to recommend something :roll:

Pete.l :thumbup:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Pete.L wrote:Volterol is you friend :D
The best morning after pill when you've been over exhorting yourself imo :wink:
As for the other stiffness...I'm sure someone will be along shortly to recommend something :roll:

Pete.l :thumbup:
Yeah smack it with a hammer !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Just a quick update on the training. Running is officially fiddler and is only meant for people who can't afford something with wheels! As I have a variety of things with differing numbers of wheels, why am I doing this?
Been doing 2 - 3 runs a week as well as my normal 3 appearences at the gym a week. If I can't get out on the road I stick half hour on the running machine whilst at the gym.
Wednesday night I did a 5 miler and got to within 100 yds of home when I got what felt like an electric shock and a pop in the back of my calf/ ankle. Much pain yesterday so had it looked at and I've torn my calf muscle. Feck it.
Still never mind, I've got another! Come back and fight you brastard, it's only a flesh wound!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:Just a quick update on the training. Running is officially fiddler and is only meant for people who can't afford something with wheels! As I have a variety of things with differing numbers of wheels, why am I doing this?
Been doing 2 - 3 runs a week as well as my normal 3 appearences at the gym a week. If I can't get out on the road I stick half hour on the running machine whilst at the gym.
Wednesday night I did a 5 miler and got to within 100 yds of home when I got what felt like an electric shock and a pop in the back of my calf/ ankle. Much pain yesterday so had it looked at and I've torn my calf muscle. Feck it.
Still never mind, I've got another! Come back and fight you brastard, it's only a flesh wound!
Southern softie :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Oops.....Just remember Kev even the best of them sprain something and/or tear ligaments from time to time, even under the supervision of personal trainers. The thing about the London Marathon is that you don't have to go all competitive, it's not about the running, it's about the taking part and funds raised for charity. You could walk the distance if needs be. That's a challenge and something to proud of in itself mate.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to donate to your cause just yet, but you do have my full support even if that's just to lift your spirit when it gets tough. Give yourself some time to heal and don't push things too hard. It's best to listen to our bodies warnings rather than fight them or was this a case of it just going pop. I'd take a guess that your where fighting yourself. There's pushing yourself and there's fighting yourself. Two very different things.

Chin up old chap. We can always get you some heelys :wink:

and dress you up as a wheelie :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

sorry to hear about the muscle tear kev....... :thumbdown:
(virt doesn't have to worry about those, seen as he has no muscle.... :lol: )
I hope you fighting fit in the near future...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Man up you big fairy :-)
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Hope you will go better than me. It tooks me 6 months to fully recover with partially torn calf muscle.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Stephan wrote:Hope you will go better than me. It tooks me 6 months to fully recover with partially torn calf muscle.
Czech tart :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!