Ferry,Ice cream,Pizza and bi- planes - Hants 5th Jul 14

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

bigtwinthing

Re: Ferry,Ice cream,Pizza and bi- planes

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum wrote:Jamie and me was trying to come up with a plan was thinking ride down early sat and find some where to crash sat night and travel back sunday then we can stay for a :beer: .
BTT have you anywhere we can pitch a tent and sum where to lockup bikes.
I only have a drive and 3 cars on that!!! My bikes inside the carport and you need to move 3 cars to get to it has to be planned so to speak. regarding the tent, can't have one in the garden cause of the dog! i will try and find out if i can get you a local b and b, theres one about 2 miles away, i will go and ask and get back to you.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum wrote:Jamie and me was trying to come up with a plan was thinking ride down early sat and find some where to crash sat night and travel back sunday then we can stay for a :beer: .
I only have a drive and 3 cars on that!!! My bikes inside the carport and you need to move 3 cars to get to it has to be planned so to speak. regarding the tent, can't have one in the garden cause of the dog! i will try and find out if i can get you a local b and b, theres one about 2 miles away, i will go and ask and get back to you.
magnum

Post by magnum »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Thanks mate.
"It may be yellow but it ain't no chicken"
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Hi

Ive looked at Accommodation in Romsey,Totton,Eastleigh,Southampton and Hythe, some are from £28 a night. Not being rude here but not sure what your after. Wherever you stay i can come out for some drinks on the night etc,as these areas are all close. book something and let me know where you are, as I've said iam about from 0530 riding about, so can meet you where your staying then meet up with any others if they come down. We can have tea anywhere!!

Ted iam expecting you and that fresh painted bike!!!

let me know what you think Guys.
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Hey dude, thanks for looking into all this for us, I'll try and spend a bit of time to get something booked in the locations suggested, I've just been/ will be busy before this Euro trip to do any research.

I'm still up for it though fella :thumbup:
Jamie :wave:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Jamoi wrote:Hey dude, thanks for looking into all this for us, I'll try and spend a bit of time to get something booked in the locations suggested, I've just been/ will be busy before this Euro trip to do any research.

I'm still up for it though fella :thumbup:

No Probs, its a expensive area for B &B,s down here unless you stay a bit away from the forest, Bournemouth has some cheapies too, and a good place to visit in the evenings, Just check they have parking.I can sort you out with some gear to lock the bikes up if they have an open car park etc. If you fancy anywhere i can pop down and check it out first if you like, just tell me where it is and i will have a blast down there.
magnum

Post by magnum »

Think I've found a good hotel in the southhampton area £35 or 39 depends on if you want to share a bathroom :lol: and parking round back (the Winston)with just a few rooms left for the 5 july so need to set a date in stone and how many want a room will try and book over the weekend.
Looking forward to this :beer: Mark.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum wrote:Think I've found a good hotel in the southhampton area £35 or 39 depends on if you want to share a bathroom :lol: and parking round back (the Winston)with just a few rooms left for the 5 july so need to set a date in stone and how many want a room will try and book over the weekend.
Great, thats reasonable for here!!! i will be paying up for the ice creams guys!( possibly breakies too)
magnum

Post by magnum »

bigtwinthing wrote:
magnum wrote:Think I've found a good hotel in the southhampton area £35 or 39 depends on if you want to share a bathroom :lol: and parking round back (the Winston)with just a few rooms left for the 5 july so need to set a date in stone and how many want a room will try and book over the weekend.
Great, thats reasonable for here!!! i will be paying up for the ice creams guys!( possibly breakies too)
Can I have a flake on mine :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

bigtwinthing wrote:
now you're really pissing me off.... :x
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i will pay for 10 brekkies, if there isn't 10 of us, i will buy "Big" breakfasts and the ice creams!
magnum

Post by magnum »

OK the hotel is booked The Winston hotel (sum where south) they have 4 rooms left @ 35 quids for Saturday night. :thumbup:
Jamie and me are planning on riding down early sat morning and meeting up with BTT any more coming for the ride :?:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm at Brands on July 5th

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

magnum wrote:OK the hotel is booked The Winston hotel (sum where south) they have 4 rooms left @ 35 quids for Saturday night. :thumbup:
Jamie and me are planning on riding down early sat morning and meeting up with BTT any more coming for the ride :?:
I'm up for meeting up with you on the way, what time do you think you'll be coming past harlow area?
Four wheels move the body,
Two wheels move the soul.
magnum

Post by magnum »

Bananaman wrote:
magnum wrote:OK the hotel is booked The Winston hotel (sum where south) they have 4 rooms left @ 35 quids for Saturday night. :thumbup:
I'm up for meeting up with you on the way, what time do you think you'll be coming past harlow area?
I.ll be coming from bury st eds so will prob meet Jamie nr colchester I don't know harlow very well is there a petrol station on M11 A414 or mc donald's car park as for time we can text when leaving colchester. :thumbup:
Bell common tunnel will be fun :lol: :biggrin