Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

VTRDark

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by VTRDark »

yes and of course the first 3 hours of the video will detail how to make a hexagonal hole perfectly round using only cheese metal and an allen key and subsequent removal of cheese metal plug through other means.

the last 10 minutes will be the actual cct section :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very good !

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Bal

Post by Bal »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
YETI wrote:received my 2 sets today :thumbup:
many thanks
YETI..

did think i was getting one red set though :( oh well .
sorry m8, see previous post from last week I posted that red didnt work first effort i,m afraid, only got these yesterday still though I did do you a good deal for the 2 polished sets, if you want you could re-sell one polished set to one of the members and I can get you a red set for next week :think: ????? failing that I could do an exchange now that I have a few in red.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hi Tray, mine didnt turn up before the weekend so I had Tony fit bazza's as it was all arranged. Yours look the dogs so I am going to change the rear myself, after whatching Tony, the swap to manuals is a lot easyer than I thought it would be. Is there any chance you could extend the offer you made above, I was originally after red? I only need to change 1 though, I am going to leave the front one.

Alan
Rider on a Storm

Post by Rider on a Storm »

Bal wrote:
Rider on a Storm wrote:
YETI wrote:received my 2 sets today :thumbup:
many thanks
YETI..

did think i was getting one red set though :( oh well .
sorry m8, see previous post from last week I posted that red didnt work first effort i,m afraid, only got these yesterday still though I did do you a good deal for the 2 polished sets, if you want you could re-sell one polished set to one of the members and I can get you a red set for next week :think: ????? failing that I could do an exchange now that I have a few in red.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hi Tray, mine didnt turn up before the weekend so I had Tony fit bazza's as it was all arranged. Yours look the dogs so I am going to change the rear myself, after whatching Tony, the swap to manuals is a lot easyer than I thought it would be. Is there any chance you could extend the offer you made above, I was originally after red? I only need to change 1 though, I am going to leave the front one.

Alan
Hi Alan, I will try sort out something with you. I did as above post on the 6th that red was not available at the time and you ordered yours on the 9th. I appreciate that you were looking for red originally, but when you ordered them they were unavailable. Not sure what you mean by fitting 1 though do you want to return both and for me to send one red :?: tks for the complement btw :thumbup:
Tray
Bal

Post by Bal »

Yeah I pm'd for red before you found them to not be good enough I think, no worries on that though, yeah I just want to swap 1 for 1, Tony said he would have the spare off me, I just want a nice one where its visible and I think the red will look great on a red bike.
Rider on a Storm

Bal wrote:Yeah I pm'd for red before you found them to not be good enough I think, no worries on that though, yeah I just want to swap 1 for 1, Tony said he would have the spare off me, I just want a nice one where its visible and I think the red will look great on a red bike.
do you still have the envelope they came in? it has my address on it, if not send me a pm for details, :thumbup:
Tray
Bal

Post by Bal »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
Bal wrote:Yeah I pm'd for red before you found them to not be good enough I think, no worries on that though, yeah I just want to swap 1 for 1, Tony said he would have the spare off me, I just want a nice one where its visible and I think the red will look great on a red bike.
do you still have the envelope they came in? it has my address on it, if not send me a pm for details, :thumbup:
Cheers Tray, I had a think the last couple of days and I will keep the polished, they will look great on the bike, I will sell one of bazza's with one of yours if I can.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Is there a good reason for only swapping one chaps? Just that id be gutted if i swapped one and the other one failed, ive never seen the point of doing half a job IMHO.
Great work on these by the way Rider, im fitting mine the next dry day we get! I'll try to get some step by step photos as i go. :wink:
a simple but attractive solution to an annoying problem, top job. :thumbup:
Bal

Post by Bal »

Pyro wrote:Is there a good reason for only swapping one chaps? Just that id be gutted if i swapped one and the other one failed, ive never seen the point of doing half a job IMHO.
Great work on these by the way Rider, im fitting mine the next dry day we get! I'll try to get some step by step photos as i go. :wink:
a simple but attractive solution to an annoying problem, top job. :thumbup:
Hi Pyro, Ive had both done, I didnt get Trays before the install so I had a set of Bazza's fitted, they are original Honda parts converted to manual, I am just going to swap the rear to one of Trays polished alloy type because its the one on show.....
benh89

Post by benh89 »

KarlosVTR wrote:
yes and of course the first 3 hours of the video will detail how to make a hexagonal hole perfectly round using only cheese metal and an allen key and subsequent removal of cheese metal plug through other means.

This now applies to me. I can't for the life of me get the sucker off. The middle is well and truly rounded and a hammer and drift did sod all :thumbdown: Maybe ROAS could make alternator caps and sell them with the CCT's?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

This now applies to me. I can't for the life of me get the sucker off. The middle is well and truly rounded and a hammer and drift did sod all
It's just happened to Karlos to. :lol:
Maybe ROAS could make alternator caps and sell them with the CCT's?
That's great good idea.

Been giving mine a squirt of WD over the last few days. Let that work it's way in and then I will undo it.

Have Fun :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Tray, I'd like to say a massive thank you for the service and product you provide :thumbup:
I fitted the MCCTs tonight and I have to say it went without a hitch! :D

Top bloke, top product, what more could you ask for?!

Deffo recommended!!! :thumbup:

If you're ever across my neck of the woods, I certainly owe you a pint or few :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cheers
Sam
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
Rider on a Storm

Snoogle wrote:Tray, I'd like to say a massive thank you for the service and product you provide :thumbup:
I fitted the MCCTs tonight and I have to say it went without a hitch! :D

Top bloke, top product, what more could you ask for?!

Deffo recommended!!! :thumbup:

If you're ever across my neck of the woods, I certainly owe you a pint or few :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cheers
Sam
Cheers Sam glad it went smoothly m8, thanks for the :thumbup: hope to do some milage over there during the summer if we get one :cool2 :beer:
Tray
Rider on a Storm

benh89 wrote:
KarlosVTR wrote:

This now applies to me. I can't for the life of me get the sucker off. The middle is well and truly rounded and a hammer and drift did sod all :thumbdown: Maybe ROAS could make alternator caps and sell them with the CCT's?
Time is the problem m8, wouldnt be hard to make though, let me have a look see if there are any available in a socket head with a captive seal available from a fastener company we use in work, there might be and if so will let all ye no, if not i will look at turning something from a hex bar if i can get some the right size.
Tray
Styler4077

Post by Styler4077 »

Red ones ready now Tray? I'd like a set please.
Styler
"Only one life, so live it and ride a motorcycle"
Rider on a Storm

Styler4077 wrote:Red ones ready now Tray? I'd like a set please.
Styler
Alright :thumbup: Styler have a set in red for you drop a pm to me and we can sort out the details
Tray