General Biker Banter
Ians98VTR

Post by Ians98VTR »

:D kinda confirms what we all know really,yellow is the fastest,right mate
8) well done yella 8)
Wow! bet that can shift
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

And thats stock suspension too !!! :D Was even leaving my mate behind on his GSXR 1000 ! What a blast !!! Wooo Hoooo !!!! :twisted: :twisted:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Another VTR riding chick here... Nice to know I'm not the only one! Have to agree on this one. The silver one looks pretty & all, but the yellows do seem to have the speed :wink: .

Only wish I could see the looks on the guys faces when they're on their hotted up yammies, kwakas, etc & I pass them 'round the corners. Lost track of the times I've pulled up & been told from an awe-struck face "sh1t you ride good for a sheila" :roll: . Love it! Go the storm.
Beebug52

Post by Beebug52 »

Oi!! don't forget about me Kaz!!! :evil: might not post alot but I'm still here, you know I'm shy :lol:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:even been let off by the cops for having a red coloured lens on my headlight coz I was female !.....i guess being a lass certainly has it advantages ! :wink:
Unless the cop is a chick too... very not good in that case! :(
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Welcome aboard VTR girl (even i f you are from the other side of the world :lol:
VTRgirl wrote: Lost track of the times I've pulled up & been told from an awe-struck face "sh1t you ride good for a sheila" :roll: . Love it! Go the storm.
I hope you kick 'em in the nuts for that comment -I would be pissed off if someone told me I "did the ironing well -FOR A BLOKE" :P

Ben
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Generally their nuts are so shrivelled & retracted with fear at being overtaken so fast :wink: that they wouldn't feel it anyway! Honestly, it's generally said with such awe its too funny to be offensive.

It's when the patronising blokes tell me I'm doing "really well" as though they're riding gurus or something, that it pisses me off. I've been riding about 12 years and they're the ones I lurrrrrve to overtake on tight corners 8) ! They're the types who tend to buy R1s if you know what I mean... No offence meant if there are any R1 owners out there who can actually ride. I haven't come across any in Australia yet.
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

VTRgirl wrote: They're the types who tend to buy R1s if you know what I mean... No offence meant if there are any R1 owners out there who can actually ride. I haven't come across any in Australia yet.
Haha, know the types.
I loved Silverstone last year coz I overtook quite a few on the straights after getting much better drive out of the corner and carrying more corner speed. They looked SOOO crestfallen when they came over for a chat afterwards.

<opening question> Is that an SP1?
<reply> Nah mate, its just a wobbly old firestorm
<response> Oh (shuffles feet and wanders off)
:lol: :lol:

Ben