13%
haven't got a bike
5%

Total votes: 64

Lawless247

Re: show of hands

Post by Lawless247 »

voted
I hate Indian Givers! No..wait I take that back.
geodude

Post by geodude »

I will own another storm one day. I do miss it.

As most of you know I own a BMW F650GS, what it lacks in power, it makes up in fun factor (ie, fields are fun too)

And the other steed is a GSF600 Mark 1 Bandit which I will master wheelies on (on the airfield guv)

“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
tattoo

Post by tattoo »

voted..i now have 4 so can i vote 3 more times lol...
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
geodude

Post by geodude »

pinkyfloyd wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol. Nice one :biggrin
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
geodude

Post by geodude »

tattoo wrote:voted..i now have 4 so can i vote 3 more times lol...

Don't fancy swapping one for a 600 bandit do you. No wait, who in their right mind would do such a thing? :roll:
MacKrell17

Post by MacKrell17 »

voted - currently SORNed
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Had one, then an SP2. Both great bikes but for me the GSXR1000 K5/K6 is the best bike I have owned to date bar none. Would I have another Storm ?.........possibly, because its a great bike for peanuts and gives you the SP soundtrack. Would I have another SP.........no, I would of liked to have kept my old one but I wouldnt pay out again. I will continue to buy, sell and ride as many bikes as possible looking for two wheeled Nirvana but at the moment the Gixxer has done touring, trackdays and sunday scratching better than I could have imagined. It has character, is blindingly fast, has shite loads of midrange and will wheely to order. Thing is I might just have to buy another K5/K6 with low miles to eventually replace this one :lol:

NOTE: I am fully aware that this will not be an opinion shared by any members of this forum bar Mellis and I am prepared for a barrage of IL4 abuse :beer: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
mark r

Post by mark r »

no argument from me ,my mates got the same bike and it is quicker and newer than mine ,but would i swap? no the firestorm is the best bike for me great price ,mental sound and nimble enough for the way i ride .what more would i want,
no scrub that yes i would swap then sell it and buy to storms :wink:
Arfur_Guiness

Post by Arfur_Guiness »

Voted
Have IL4 too - my 3rd Yamaha Diversion, comfy as fck, shaft drive, simple aircooled motor - classic UJM. Quick enough with the K&N and great for loadsamiles lugging tent and stuff. Will probably outlive me.

CRF250X for getting down and dirty when time permits.

But for sheer unadulterated grin factor riding it has to be the Storm. This is the bike you ride just for the sake of riding - no other purpose, not to get somewhere, not to take something to someplace else, just for sheer riding pleasure, with the best soundtrack - Quill pipes :D :D :D :D
Give me sunshine after the Storm
marksmiffy

Post by marksmiffy »

voted :beer:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Beamish wrote:Had one, then an SP2. Both great bikes but for me the GSXR1000 K5/K6 is the best bike I have owned to date bar none. Would I have another Storm ?.........possibly, because its a great bike for peanuts and gives you the SP soundtrack. Would I have another SP.........no, I would of liked to have kept my old one but I wouldnt pay out again. I will continue to buy, sell and ride as many bikes as possible looking for two wheeled Nirvana but at the moment the Gixxer has done touring, trackdays and sunday scratching better than I could have imagined. It has character, is blindingly fast, has shite loads of midrange and will wheely to order. Thing is I might just have to buy another K5/K6 with low miles to eventually replace this one :lol:

NOTE: I am fully aware that this will not be an opinion shared by any members of this forum bar Mellis and I am prepared for a barrage of IL4 abuse :beer: :thumbup: :thumbup:
just sold my SP and gone back to the darkside of the il4, wanted to try a somthing that would take me overseas next year for a couple of weeks, but still get me there quick sooooo.....................................

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
rob's red storm

show of hands

Post by rob's red storm »

Currently have three bikes on the go, the storm for weekends and the odd commute, an 1100gs for most commuting and touring and the vt500 for winter bike (that will eventually go to my brother if he ever passes his test!)
One will have to go at the end of the summer to fund another bike project of mine...unsure which one it will be though...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Marra, the Busa looks clean, what age is it?
AMcQ
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

AMCQ46 wrote:Marra, the Busa looks clean, what age is it?
aup matey, its a 2002 bike, only done 14k!! been out this morn for a couple of hours, jeeez its quick, and handles well for a big un! :biggrin
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........