Facebook

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

Re: Facebook

Post by agentpineapple »

hi guys , i'm on F/B (martin veck).
there are good and bad points to facebook and everyone has their own opinion.
i divide my time between london and northern spain, so it's a great tool for keeping in touch with friends and family, but on the other hand when people post the stupid things like......going shopping/having dinner/blah blah blah!!! it does make you wonder......lol
if any firestorm facebookers wanna get in touch i will befriend you hahaha......
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Darknomad

Post by Darknomad »

amos paul mak
social group london
buisiness name AGI KARAOKE

i always get one well with people i dont meet lol soon as i do it all goes wrong
i think im to wysiwyg and dilligaf for most people....
east london/essex [leyton ]
Lawless247

Post by Lawless247 »

:D
I hate Indian Givers! No..wait I take that back.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

decided to update my thingy on there... not exactly up to speed but feel free to add me if you so desire!

vee vtr :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

benny hedges wrote:decided to update my thingy on there... not exactly up to speed but feel free to add me if you so desire!

vee vtr :biggrin

I been stalked by Benny. He added me! 8O I dont know whether to feel happy or scared. :lol:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

be afraid... be very afraid :LOL:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
MattM

Post by MattM »

Ahh dreaded facebook.....I will admit I might be slightly addicted to this which is very annoying :evil:
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

Am still on it coz it was/is good for finding old mates......but basically im with Tony on this..... BBQ, beer, talk to a face not Facebook
Darknomad

Post by Darknomad »

do both its a tool to be used to make life easier just ignore application requests like farmville etc
east london/essex [leyton ]
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Steve97 wrote:Am still on it coz it was/is good for finding old mates......but basically im with Tony on this..... BBQ, beer, talk to a face not Facebook
yeh but having said that, which i agree with to a degree, was just chatting to ryuchi kiyonari... now how else would i get to do that lol!! :biggrin
also very surprised how many of my old biking chums are on there... some i havent seen for 25 years, one guy i used to race with in my stinkwheel days was rofling last night about an incident nearly 30 year ago when i rode off the track and straight through a fence!
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

Granted thats quite cool !
I did some digging around people at work and they all talk to, and hang around outside work with, the area manager that they really slag off. so i keep out of it !! :roll: