Kawasaki Moto GP!

Any racing related stuff
Jbrebel

Re: Kawasaki Moto GP!

Post by Jbrebel »

I know this threads linked to Kawasaki, but on a related issue, do you reckon that Moto GP is still the "premier" racing class? I for one think WSB looks a much better field this year.
SP1's rock!
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

I think Moto GP will die, it's to expensive and the grid's are to small.
I will be going to Donnington as it will be probably the last gp their for some time. Silverstone will be terrible watching for 17 bike's coming past every 2 minutes.
I went to WSB at brand's last year and was well impresed, full grid great racing,and the bike's look like the one's in the shop, and we can buy them,(eh Beamish).
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

I went to WSB at brand's last year and was well impresed, full grid great racing,and the bike's look like the one's in the shop, and we can buy them,(eh Beamish).
I think Moto GP will die, it's to expensive and the grid's are to small.
I will be going to Donnington as it will be probably the last gp their for some time. Silverstone will be terrible watching for 17 bike's coming past every 2 minutes.
:biggrin :biggrin Your not wrong :lol: :lol:
I hope GP will always be with us alongside WSB and BSB and WSS and any other racing they can put on. Dave, maybee see ya at Donny.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'