LIST OF NAMES FOR OPERATION STORM 2010 ride out

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Jonesey

Re: LIST OF NAMES FOR OPERATION STORM 2010 ride out

Post by Jonesey »

Bloody hell Benny, you just made Tea come out of my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Ah, yes- you know they've got old when they don't dab a bit of perfume behind each ear, they just splash some on at the top and it runs down all the grooves.

I wonder how old you have to get before "lily of the valley" smells sexy?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Jonesey wrote:Bloody hell Benny, you just made Tea come out of my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I nearly wet myself when I read it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

tony.mon wrote:Ah, yes- you know they've got old when they don't dab a bit of perfume behind each ear, they just splash some on at the top and it runs down all the grooves. THAT is grosse!! :eek2 :eek2

I will NEVER, as long as I live, wear 'lily of the valley' and no matter how old I get, it will always be Chanel for me. Also, for those of you wanting tips on perfume: Never ever rub wrists together, as this crushes the top notes of the scent and spoils the afternote..Bit like corked wine!
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:
tony.mon wrote:Ah, yes- you know they've got old when they don't dab a bit of perfume behind each ear, they just splash some on at the top and it runs down all the grooves. THAT is grosse!! :eek2 :eek2

I will NEVER, as long as I live, wear 'lily of the valley' and no matter how old I get, it will always be Chanel for me. Also, for those of you wanting tips on perfume: Never ever rub wrists together, as this crushes the top notes of the scent and spoils the afternote..Bit like corked wine!
That's what I am doing wrong all these years
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

My Storm is now being made into beer can's :( but i will still attend.
I will have to attend in Patch a Mongdeo with lot's of gaffa tape holding it together.

:beer: :beer: :beer:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

Anyone going from yorkshire area? im gunna go down on the friday i got 6 days off over the weekend, not going motorways though, gunna take a scenic route :biggrin :biggrin
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

SILVER ZIPPER wrote:My Storm is now being made into beer can's :( but i will still attend.
I will have to attend in Patch a Mongdeo with lot's of gaffa tape holding it together.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Result!
That gaffer tape might come in useful, I'm sure you could do a running repair on a CCT with a bit of copper pipe, some gaffer tape, a cable tie and a bit of thinking.

:thumbup:

(someone else will have to bring the thinking)
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Less than six weeks to go, so it's about time I confirmed numbers with the venue.

I've also contacted them about whether we can take our own mobile Dyno, and run our bikes on it.

Have I not previously mentioned taking our own Dyno? :think: :silent:

Ah, well, a certain member on here happens to own one- and if the venue are ok about the noise- (biker's pub, I'd say there was a fair chance if we limit it to a couple of hours during the day) then if possible we can add this facility to our little meet-up.

I'm e-mailing them today to find out.

As it's pretty noisy, you can't just park it up anywhere and run it, but if anyone happens to own a farm or a fair bit of land it might just be worth a try if we can't get permission for the meetup venue.

Anyway, back to the plot, although we've had a lot of interest I'd like to be able to firm up numbers with the Vic, so please PM me if you can make it and I'll collate it.

Please let me know:
FORUM NAME
FRIDAY NIGHT?
SATURDAY NIGHT?
CAMPING OR IN THE HALL?

So:
TONY.M
FRI-YES
SAT-YES
CAMPING.

Thanks, boys and girls; this means we can make sure we have enough space and food in stock, and don't get turned away 'cause there's too many of us.
I'll post a running total once everyone's replied.
Last edited by tony.mon on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geodude

Post by geodude »

I will be riding up to the in-laws with the family at Higham on the Hill which is 20 miles south of the Vic and staying there Friday.

Anyone riding up Friday afternoon?

I'll then join y'all on Saturday (riding back to a comfy bed in the evening) and possibly Sunday before riding back down south on Monday sometime.

If anyone else is riding back Monday, let me know.

geodudeft
Friday night - No
Saturday night - No
Staying with family
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
rumpleforeskin

Post by rumpleforeskin »

I'm interested,

But due to the nature of my shift i will not be a definate untill a week or so beforehand. in light of this i will arrange my own accomodation at the time if im off shift
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Tony,
I am now a floating vote!, was down to come, but the date clashes with the wickerman festival so I have to decide if Buzzcocks, Undertones, The Saw Doctors, Futurheads, Ocean Colour Scene & the Charlatans, mixed with camping & beer. competes with meeting up with you lot, riding bikes etc, mixed with camping & beer!

will be reviwing with Mrs McQ to see if she is committed to this Festival, as it is the best one out there for lineup [well if your music tastes are like mine it is], if she cant be arsed [she likes music, hates camping], then I will chose you lot over my Punk Rock past.
AMcQ
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Sorry I am out, no legal bike and no money :thumbdown: Sometimes things just dont quite work out like you had hoped :cry:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
SlingVTR

Post by SlingVTR »

As a recent owner of a storm can you summarise the meet up as its a bit confusing with the amount of posts etc, ie meet up time, place..... :crazy:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

yup - go on then, fri -sat night is good for me, but im dad on sunday am so will have to be soberish for the ride back.
can anyone confirm the dates times and venue - and if the dyno is booked, if you want a deposit for it etc :biggrin
if it's in a field i'll put nobblies on the storm for a laff :thumbup:

i'll ride up there with anyone local who's going same time, bend the clock hands to fit in :thumbup:

midweek ride to wales is looking grim for me due to work commitments atm, with having 2 wks off when i fell off, then going on holiday, i'm really pushing it asking for time off atm with other lads being on hol early july.
at the end of the day, it pays my bills so i cant take the piss really, but fri sat is perfect for me. :thumbup:

zippo, if you want to borrow my cbx youre welcome to it - its an old dog, handles like a barge but its fast and doesnt matter if you fall off lol! :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.