HELLO FROM GREECE

General Biker Banter
alan

HELLO FROM GREECE

Post by alan »

hello everyone hows the weather doing there?? itaint bad here abit cloudy today but warm very windy on a night though loads of sportsbikes in all the places ive been to never seen somany sportsbikes eg ducati, tuono,zx10 rc8 etc etc anyway howyou all doing ??? is the matlockmeetstill on this keyboard is knackered lol anyway take care you lot see you soon or speak soon willcheckin daily

alan
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

lucky sod, yes the meets still on and looking like a good turn out 8)
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
lee67

Post by lee67 »

ayeop alan, weathers ace here( summer at last) well last 4 days have been...been out today on harley, cruising in the sunshine.. 8) ..have a good hol :wink:
alan

Post by alan »

Thats one thing the greeks dont have is harleys thats probably cos they got style,charisma,coolness,crispness, you get the idea plus its too damn hot to be wearing leather chaps and sh1t :lol:

mike theres internet in hotel already been playing cod 4 lol now its moto gp :lol: :lol:
stevevtr1

Post by stevevtr1 »

Have a good 'un mate,
always made me cringe with the locals,as you say sports bikes ....ZX10,flipflops,jeans,t shirts, Arai RX7 8O 8O 8O atleast his head might intact if the worst happens :!: :!:
Cheers
Steve
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Hello Alan, I hope you're having a good one mate :!:
My brother is out there too with his daughter at the moment, although they're flying back tomorrow. They are staying in Sivota,

Chris.
alan

Post by alan »

Tim having a good time plenty of amstel lol only time i do drink is on holiday, and yeah i needed this holiday with whats happened be back home for more ops soon :evil: :evil:

Steve i aint seen one rider (sportsbike) wearing a helmet yet plenty of toe flops though 8O 8O 8O

Chris im about 30mins from Rhodes town dont know where Sivoto is but will check on me map lol

had a really bad thunder storm lastnight but weather back good again

glad you all enjoyed the matlock meet up

is the weather good back in old blighty ??? as ive heard its good

oh and Lee seen loads of harleys today but teal colour is outlawed :lol: