well i finally got 1

General Bike chat
veeteearr_HRC

well i finally got 1

Post by veeteearr_HRC »

:D :D :D yipee i finally got the sp1 iv'e been so wantonly drooling over , and i must say it is a different animal to the storm . i will be posting some piccys shortly . and just to say a quick belated thanks for pete.l s advice on the sp 1 .
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

please try to define the major differences....

im just curious... i personaly dont like the " race " bike look or feel.. and think the storm is the closeset i have ever and will be to a race bike style..
veeteearr_HRC

Post by veeteearr_HRC »

well chuxsta mate so far ive noticed theres a lot of smooth even power especially mid range , compared to a storm with remus cans and stage 1 jetting . there seems to be a lot less lag on the throttle 8O :D :D . suspension wise, at the front end the storm felt very leggy especially hard into cornering . on the sp1 i've already gained confidence in the front end and the brakes are keener . the rear end is also a lot surer than the storm . it doesn't seem to want to tram line as much sounds different and best of all no dreaded cct's to bother with :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: Yaaay! :lol:
Another one enters the fold :P
Personally I think the best bit is it never stalls. It took me ages to drop the habit of covering the clutch in slow bends and traffic lights are a breeze. You can sit there and scratch your butt with your throttle hand and know the engine isn't going to go Pop! and stop just before the light turns yellow...er! green I mean :oops:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Glad too hear you're pleased with your new machine Veeteearr :!: 8)

Chris.
veeteearr_HRC

Post by veeteearr_HRC »

yeah no more dreaded pop and stop for me , mine did it at the most ridiculous times 8O :x