who does what??????

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
fritz

who does what??????

Post by fritz »

probably been done before but here goes!!

im a welder, stainless pipework is the mainstay of my business!!

check out my website!!

did a few mods to sparralegs exhaust to make them fit!!! :lol: :lol:

usually do work for power stations, chemical plants, steelworks/foundries and big ships and boiler stuff!!

my big one was a set of fuel lines for European space agency (arian space rocket/big firework!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

always happy to try and help other bikers who need bits and bobs doing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you want a spondon frame though.. go and buy one one, i ain't got that much free time!! 8O 8O 8O 8O
adfski

Post by adfski »

Cheers mate - it good to know there are people like you out there. If I ever get round to that ss swingarm I'll be in contact for the pipework. :D

ps Is your avatar an abc warrior from 2000ad?
"military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense"
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

hi there mate

i got an o level in biology and an a level in metalwork,so if you want your cat welded im your man!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

jack of all trades master of non,

build pcs, configure them, stripped many a motorbike rebuilt with nuts n springs left over, had a lot to do with home cinema and audio systems selling and installing ( hi end stuff ), worked on the very first ever digital speed cameras,

currently work for Avery Weigh-tronix in their IT support deptarment.
oh and my company might own and maintain terminal 5 luggage system it had nothing to do with us.. BA admitted it.. ( i didnt say any thing before about it cause was told by work to keep hush until the truth was found cause they didnt want their name bought into the press over something that wasnt their fault )
fritz

Post by fritz »

i did some work for that too!!!

but its in the roof and was there for asthetic reasons!!!

so it wasnt me either!!!!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Seeing as we're all coming clean I think my company had quite a big hand in it :oops: Just building it, not the part that wombles up.
Rich.

fritz

Post by fritz »

cupasoop wrote:Seeing as we're all coming clean I think my company had quite a big hand in it :oops: Just building it, not the part that wombles up.
i can live with that!!!

but whats your part you play in this game of life???
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Worked in vsel 13 years building nuclear subs after that been doing allsorts of stuff
Fuc** up big time once that’s when I woke up and went to work he he
Work doing s/s tanks and stuff now still peed off with it all been doing it to long now
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Rich.

Hankie

Post by Hankie »

37 years as a scientist in R&D pharmacutical industry. Too damn long, but am drawing a line under it in 2 months time. Getting out with a nice wad and a pension (+redundacy payout). Intend to move to NZ to live (missus will get the necessary job :-)). Scenery fantastic out there, hardly any speed cams, 1/10 the population, cheap property (compared to here), and the further away from this fecking country the better. I want to take the Storm with me - half the reason for buying it. Rains a lot there though....

Chris
kevg

Post by kevg »

i worked in Govan shipbuilders for 17 years as a mechy fitter doing pipework, engines and stuff like that on chemical tankers, rig supply vessels and military ships towards the end once they merged with yarrows and Vickers, worked at VSEL for 6 months on HMS Ocean.

left there and went to college and uni, got a degree in CAD and now working as a project engineer/ CAD designer for a company that supplies hydraulic equipment to the oil & gas industry.

thats about it since school....not done much else.
cheerz

kev
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Fix Typhoon planes in the RAF. Thats FIX not fly, If I flew the buggers I would prob frequent the MVAugusta/Bimoto forum, been in the the mob for 20 yrs and just about finished. Good looking jet but pain in the ass to fix!
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
topper

Post by topper »

hiya, I build & repair prosthetic limbs, no im not goin to make anyone an extension :) we just do arms & legs. have to say had a few to many bike related injuries just lately :cry:
So take care out there :!: :!:
gcs

Post by gcs »

Hankie wrote:37 years as a scientist in R&D pharmacutical industry. Too damn long, but am drawing a line under it in 2 months time. Getting out with a nice wad and a pension (+redundacy payout). Intend to move to NZ to live (missus will get the necessary job :-)). Scenery fantastic out there, hardly any speed cams, 1/10 the population, cheap property (compared to here), and the further away from this fecking country the better. I want to take the Storm with me - half the reason for buying it. Rains a lot there though....

Chris
yep rains a lot here :P
which island you looking at moving to, this summer the north island had quite a few storms when us in the bottom of the south island have had a brilliant summer ( first good summer in about 10 yrs :oops: ) there are great roads in both islands as long as you stay off state hwy 1 which runs the length of the country, the south is less populated so there are less revenue gathers on the roads, but still more than we would like. The motorcycle rally scene is teriffic with rallys, runs and bike related stuff happening year round, if you are into track events you are well catered for with at least three tracks in both islands, well I could go on ( havent I :roll: ) Oh yea, i drive a truck in Invercargill. :lol:
Craig from the land of the long white cloud. Teal VTR 2001.
Hankie

Post by Hankie »

gcs wrote: yep rains a lot here :P
which island you looking at moving to, this summer the north island had quite a few storms when us in the bottom of the south island have had a brilliant summer ( first good summer in about 10 yrs :oops: ) there are great roads in both islands as long as you stay off state hwy 1 which runs the length of the country, the south is less populated so there are less revenue gathers on the roads, but still more than we would like. The motorcycle rally scene is teriffic with rallys, runs and bike related stuff happening year round, if you are into track events you are well catered for with at least three tracks in both islands, well I could go on ( havent I :roll: ) Oh yea, i drive a truck in Invercargill. :lol:
Well we may be stuck in Auckland to start with... there's a job offer there, but want to eventually live in Christchurch or Otago region. If it's Auckland then we'll just rent for a couple of years, if an alternative job can be found in south island we would buy a place somewhere. It's a beautiful country, and I'm pleased to hear bikers are well catered for despite the rain. :D [thought there were drouts this year!]
Chris