Single Exit Exhaust system

General Bike chat
Hamish

Single Exit Exhaust system

Post by Hamish »

Looking for advice. I have a spare set of downpipes and am thinking about making a Single exit exhaust system. Does anybody know if this will effect the performance?
Also, I am after a Right Hand side High Level connector pipe, preferably for a Scorpion can, but would consider another type.
Thanks in advance.

Hamish.
Doncaster.
stormsmasher

Post by stormsmasher »

Hamish

Sounds like I might be able to assist here old bean.

I developed a single side exhaust for the VTR about 18 months ago together with my friends at ART.

You simply cut your header pipes at the point where the pipes split into two (sit on the bike and look where your right toes sit and see the 2" length of pipe).

ART then supply a high mount connector pipe and fitting kit specially designed for the job. Since ART use the same size cans as scorpion it would work for you too.

I think I could get all the stuff you need for about £50-60 and only live near Mansfield so collection would be quite easy.

The bike will be rather loud though, I must warn you in advance....I had mine fitted for about 6 months and never got pulled but I am ver sensible in town.

Mail me direct at daz.sear@ntlworld.com for more details or pictures.

Daz
Hamish

Single Exhaust

Post by Hamish »

Thanks for the reply. Sounds very promising. I have emailed you directly with a bit more detail.
Thanks,
Hamish