Ferries

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Gavin

Ferries

Post by Gavin »

I have taken this from a posting on a BMW site.

Gavin

Have just received this:

Dear Customer

It's with great pleasure that SpeedFerries can once more welcome motorcyclists aboard

As you may recall, the carriage of motorcycles was halted because of the inefficiencies of securely lashing the cycles onboard. After an extensive, global search, a solution that allows us to safely carry motorcycles once more has been found right here in the UK.

Hitchlugger, a small niche company, was founded by motorcycle enthusiast Geoffrey Kendall. Having grown his business by making Motorcycle Carriers for other enthusiasts, Geoffrey was delighted to come to Dover and adapt his product for SpeedFerries. Ideally suited for the fast craft, the carrier enables motorcycles to be stowed speedily and securely during all weathers.

Introductory £15 per crossing!

The new carrier systems will be in place 5 November 2007 and are already available to book online. Book now at introductory prices starting from just £15 per crossing for travel throughout 2008, there couldn't’t be a better time to secure your trial of the new system.

Glad to have you back

Kind regards

Curt Stavis
Chief Executive Officer

Post by storminateacup »

Seems like a good deal. I put in some random dates in June for a 2 week stay in France with the car + 2 pass came out at £70 return + only 50 mins crossing. How about Firestorming France for the day in the spring :?:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.