Lost an hour.................

General Biker Banter
Badger

Lost an hour.................

Post by Badger »

Alarm went off this morning at 6.00am, reached over, press snooze button, 6.10 alarm goes off again, reach over and turn it off, big yawn, stretch, I'll get up in minute me thinks, another yawn & stretch & I get up.

I'm downstairs & in the kitchen by 6.20, make a cuppa, get the bread out for me sarnies, put the crocks away. Into the living room put the telly on to watch the news for 10 minutes & drink my tea, 6.40 time to make me sarnies, have some breaky, wash, dressed & off to work.

As I get up the bloke on the telly says "over to so & so, & the time is 7.40"

I think juggler, he's got that wrong & that will catch someone out, & look at that, even there clocks wrong!!!..............., look at the clock on the wall, 7.40!!!..................., look at the telly 7.40!!!.................., look at the wall clock 7.40!!!.............., look at my wrist watch 7.40!!!!!!!!! sh1t I'm late.

It took me about 10 to 15 seconds to register that I was late, but my routine was spot on albeit 1 hour late, I never twigged a thing.

Very strange feeling. 8O 8O 8O

Alan
alan

Post by alan »

I know that feeling done it myself years ago but when the clocks went back an hour.I set my alarm as normal got up usual thing make cuppa etc got out the door thought its very dark this morning got to bus stop, not a person insight still didnt realize untill i looked in the building society window at there clock (what a tw@)!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least you realized within 15 minutes not like me :roll: :roll: :roll:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can remember doing that a long time ago as well :!:

It was a Sunday and we had been invited for lunch at my Mum's, we got there about 15mins late, as we thought, only to our amazement we were 1 hour and 15mins late :!: They'd hung on for a while, but had eaten their dinner by the time we'd arrived :lol:
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

I didnt get it wrong....however since losing my hour....i feel bolloxed all the time......gonna take a few days to adjust methinks. lol
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
Bondy

Post by Bondy »

I'm struggling too. I got to get up at 5 to go to work anyway and that extra hour has taken it out of me this week.
To stupid to live to young to die.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Thats nothing, I've lost days before :roll:
Rich.

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cupasoop wrote:Thats nothing, I've lost days before :roll:
But surely Rich that was nothing to do with the hour change :?: :lol: