Some days, work can actually be OK......

General Biker Banter
cupasoop
Site Admin

Some days, work can actually be OK......

Post by cupasoop »

especially when the day ends with you sitting behind the controls of one of these :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

http://www.electric-image.co.uk/ukairsh ... /f3-04.jpg

Unfortunately it wasn't moving :cry: :cry:
Rich.

VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Never mind the not moving bit. You woulda felt like a king!

I guess all jobs have their occasional perks... I got to assault a police officer last week :P .
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Nice one Rich 8) 8) 8)
Bondy

Post by Bondy »

Cool mate. How did you get a ride in that? My little bro managed to get a ride in somethin altought noy sure what, cos he forgot to refil the planes water tank(apparantly really dangerous) and relised when it was on the runway. He got a bollockin off his boss and then the pilot asked him if he wanted a ride for bein so up front.
To stupid to live to young to die.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Bondy wrote:Cool mate. How did you get a ride in that?
I didnt bondy. :( I was working at RAF Leuchars on Tuesday on a new site we have there and was chatting to the cleaner in between bouts of coffee drinking and she let on that her husband was one of the ground crew. Was pretty cool sitting at the window watching tornados taking off every 3 or 4 mins on full afterburners. The cabins actually shook with the noise.

Anyway, got a guided tour of the hanger off the cleaners hubby and a sit in a Tornado but never got near the really good stuff. out front there was about 12 tornados doing constant take off's and landings along with 6 typhoon class fighters (thats the eurofighter if you dont already know) doing the same. But we wernt allowed out onto the tarmac to see them up close :cry: Maybe next time.
Rich.