Been Busy

General Biker Banter
tattie

Been Busy

Post by tattie »

Hi folks,
Not been on for weeks as have been very busy with work/ paperwork and getting on with the garage/holiday let project.

Not seen my bike since October (Yes October), as it is at a mates place. Mind you I did hear it revving up the other week when he phoned me up and said listen to this.
The garage conversion is coming on slowly due to the _hitty weather and people not taking no for an answer. Mind you We have a booking for September and one for Christmas
Roof on, wind and water tight, 1/2 slating done, getting ready for the treatment plant installation in a couple of weeks. Plumber never turned up to do the lead on the gutters and ridge so I had to manage myself, you want to try dressing code 5 lead in an awkward valley gutter in the frost :x Never mind the days are stretching.
Last satuarday there must have been about a dozen bikes past the house and belive me for this far up north that is not bad. Yesterday you would have been frozen stiff it was that bloody cold.
Looking forward to the better weather.
I might venture down to the show, pending on who or what exibitors are going to be there.

Hope you are all ok.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
tattie

Post by tattie »

No kaz, the fairing still has the splintered paint effect on the right hand side.
I have got the paint and the gear to do the welding on the plastic, I just need the time to get it done.
Will be getting new brake lines fitted for the mot in 4 weeks. I have a mate lined up to paint the fairing after that.
I have a major hankering for an :) SP1 :) just now (actually for the last 3 years) but I think it might be better to finish the holiday let project first.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Tattie said
I have a major hankering for an SP1 just now (actually for the last 3 years) but I think it might be better to finish the holiday let project first.
Well Hurry up and get it done then! We can then all come visit and the rent might just get you one :wink:

Pete.l
P.S Glad to know you're still about Tattie :wink:
thumper

Post by thumper »

good to hear from ya tattie,

are you wishing you never had started ?? keep going mate, the sunny days are around the corner (though the corner is a very long sweeper} :wink:
just because your breathing doesn't mean your alive
DavieMac11

Post by DavieMac11 »

Hi tattie,
Passed the house the other day and noticed you had made a few major changes! Good on ya. Haven't been out on the bike for ages myself, weather still a bit crappy! Hopefully the warmer days ain't too far away!
Catch up wi ya soon,
Davie. :wink:
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Awh.......shucks.......I've missed you too...........hell that sounds a bit 'girly'........
it may be clever, but its not big.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

just watch oot fer they bloody gulls min... :wink:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It's good too hear from you Tattie and Davie :!: :D

Cheers,

Chris.
DavieMac11

Post by DavieMac11 »

Cheers for the welcome back guys! :)

To be honest I never really left, still been lurking about ever since I changed my bike.

Although i'm happy wi my new toy, I've gotta be honest and say I still miss the storm and would definately have another. Still reckon it's one o the most underated bikes ever!

All the best,
Davie :wink:
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

Although i'm happy wi my new toy, I've gotta be honest and say I still miss the storm and would definately have another. Still reckon it's one o the most underated bikes ever!
i completely agree