Hein Gericke SALE

General Bike chat
poss

Hein Gericke SALE

Post by poss »

Afternoon all, don't know how many of you would have seen this in MCN today, but Hein Gericke are having a sale from this Friday (1st December) can't tell you whats in it as we haven't been told yet.

BUT, there is a preview evening open to holders of our loyalty card being held tommorrow evening between 6-30 and 8-30 with free mince pies and mulled wine and first dibs on any/all sale goodies. Like I say this preview evening is open to loyalty card holders but the shrewd amongst you should be able to get in by signing up on the night.

The loyalty card costs nothing and everytime you spend you get points back to accumulate into discount or items depending on points collected.

Long story short this is an oppotunity to save a bit of pre-chrimbo cash and well I don't want to be sitting there like a dejected christmas fairy come thursday evening, so if you not busy support your local Hein Gericke and help yourselves to free mullied wine (or orange juice) and mince pies.

Cheers everyone and Merry very nearly christmas.

P.s sorry if this breaks any forum rules that was not my intention.
poss

Post by poss »

I would just like to point out that whilst i may look dejected I'm not a fairy christmas or otherwise. Thought i'd best clear that up. :D
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

perhaps you may want to make us aware of whats in the sale come friday for those of us who are at work and can't make it......

Imagerrrrrrrgh!
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
poss

Post by poss »

Righto the list of stuff in the sale is far to long for my fingers to cope with so heres a brief run down

Agv K-series Helmets certain designs reduced from £109.99 to £89.99

Nolan N84 helmets (graphics) was £149.99 now £109.99

Arai Corasir Nakano Was £499.99 now £349.99

Arai Corsair Edwards Star £was £499.99 now £299.99

AGV Ti-tech Sword was £349.99 now £199.99

Hein Gericke celtic and PSXR blouson (waterproof paddock style jackets)
Was £99.99 now £79.99

Alpinestars 2-piece Stage suit was £569.99 now £399.99

Selected Oxford Humpback Luggage reduced

Plus more that in all honesty would spam the entire page

If there is anything your after however please feel free to give me a call and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers Paul
poss

Post by poss »

Sorry to bump this back up the page, but update on the Hein Gericke sale. It's changing in sofar as some of the sale items are being returned to Germany tommorrow and a fresh(lyet unknow) range of items are going to be reduced. As soon as I find out more I'll let you all know.

This has been a public service broadcast on behalf of Hein Gericke Purley

Eye tank ewe.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Where the chuff is Purley?

Wasn't she an Avenger?

Nearest HG is Preston for me, I'll be popping round this weekend for some stuff.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.