General Biker Banter
BarryH

Post by BarryH »

If your heading down south then have a look in on Poole. They have Poole Bike Night where the quay and surrounding roads are closed to everything but bikes.
The place is a real hot bed with live music and everything bike. Always worth a visit
Wroey

Post by Wroey »

A few of us have already been talking about a more southern meet for 2007, seeing as there is now quite a few members from the South/South West area.

Poole bike night is on a Tuesday i think, have to find out.

I live in the Cotswolds, and there are some fantastic roads around here. Most of my ride outs are over to South Wales, and likewise there is also some great roads over there, especially up and around the Abergavenny area.

Count me in for sure .....
BarryH

Post by BarryH »

"Poole bike night is on a Tuesday i think"........'tis a tuesday, normally from april/may time through to the end of september.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

well... back when I had the CB, I've been everywhere from Edinburgh to Avebury, so long treks aren't a problem for me, I'd be up for it.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

I'm always up for a meet, count me in :D
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

I'm up for it ,Poole, book a holiday, have a long weekend, have a week off
c'mon let's go. 8)
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........