Post by Pete.L »

:D :D :D
Better luck with this one mate :wink:

pete.l
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Hello and well done on the purchase.
My condolences on the colour :wink:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Zakalwe wrote:FWIW, now that the money is back in my sweaty hands....the dealer in question was Blackpool Honda. To be fair, once i raised the issue, they offered a refund there and then. I have noticed that it is still listed as a 2003 bike on their webpage though....... (Reg number PJ03 UDU).

Anyway...today I have bought a 04 'Storm in really good condition for £3.2K....BTW it is RED (the best colour according to those with discerning tastes :P :P )
Thats where mine came from and to be honest i have had some trouble with mine and mine was listed for about 4 weeks after i bought it.
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

Timbo wrote:Glad you got that sorted out, sounds like the dealer was fair about it but they should have picked it up before they sold it, should they not?

Also, could have given you probs later when you came to unload it. You defo did the right thing.

Not so sure on your choice of colour for the replacement bike though mate, everyone here knows that the black ones are the fastest and red ones are for girls :lol:

Welcome to the forum.
Of course they should have picked it up....after all, the are the main dealers for the manafacturer! I would gaurantee that the insurance company would use the age thing as a problem in the event of a claim, which was a major factor in binning it

Re the colour, I absolutely understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even when they are soooo clearly wrong) therefore I won't comment on your choice of black (except to point out that as any woman would tell you that black is a "slimming" colour, which may explain you're choice.... :D :D :D )
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

Timbo wrote:I have noted your comments. A harsh point, put across well.

As for black being slimming, i am not sure i would take fashion tips from someone who obviously has no colour sense at all :lol:

I will make sure my next bike has vertical stripes.
ROFLMAO :D :D :D ...stripes might be an improvement on black! :roll:

Seriously, thanks guys for the welcome!
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Just thought I'd take time out from being a miserable old git to say a big
HELLO
it may be clever, but its not big.
Hanuman

Post by Hanuman »

welcome.

never seen a storm in that color.

nice.