Race cans intermediate pipe

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
skydivecarl

Race cans intermediate pipe

Post by skydivecarl »

Hey fellas, just bought my second firestorm, had one a few years back and always regretted selling it, totally original except for an up-bar conversion. I want to fit a pair race cans, slip ons, what do you guys use as an intermediate pipe to attach the cans too..?
MacV2

Re: Race cans intermediate pipe

Post by MacV2 »

skydivecarl wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:52 am Hey fellas, just bought my second firestorm, had one a few years back and always regretted selling it, totally original except for an up-bar conversion. I want to fit a pair race cans, slip ons, what do you guys use as an intermediate pipe to attach the cans too..?
Most will come with them.

If your buying 2nd hand off the Bay of evil then check pics carefully or ask seller to confirm link pipes are included.

Failing that If you have pipes contact https://pjengineering.co.uk/ with your requirements. you'll need the OD of the header & the OD of inlet of the pipe.

Storms are odd as the links are different each side.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
skydivecarl

Re: Race cans intermediate pipe

Post by skydivecarl »

In the end I bought a pair Delkevic pipes with removable baffles for the ITV (MOT). Really good quality.