Mono is OK

General Biker Banter
Sharpe1

Mono is OK

Post by Sharpe1 »

Well unfortunately Mono had a bit of a moment on our recent road trip. Luckily, he is fine, a bit stiff and sore but OK. Unfortunately his beautiful bike is not. I also found out why VTRGirl has been so quiet lately, her new boyfriend!

And lastly Mono on the ground with VTRNursie.
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Beatcha!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Max

Post by Max »

Shame about the bike, glad to hear he's OK.
Max

Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

Hope he is feeling a bit better now.

In these situations the bike is irrelavent, the person is the important thing!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm sorry too hear that Larry, I'm glad Mono is not too bad, although I can imagine he's gutted at his pride and joy :!:

Chris.
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Fireman on a Storm wrote:In these situations the bike is irrelavent, the person is the important thing!
Nah!! AFAIK so long as its not a major injury, the person will heal themselves FOR FREE
No matter how long I've left my damaged bikes they don't get any better without spending some money! :lol:

Mono, get well soon mate and hope you get the bike fixed ok (it might T-cut out :lol: :lol: )
I've got an inferiority complex
But its not a very good one!
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:oh no Larry... please send my regards to Mono... hope he feels better real soon!
I know he'd spent a lot on his bike... but metal and plastics can be replaced!!!!!

Did you not know about twinnies new boyfriend then??? he seems to be keeping her really busy !!!!! :wink: :lol:
I knew about the boyfriend but it didn't click that that's what was keeping her offline.
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Sharpe1 wrote:
VTR1000KAZ wrote:oh no Larry... please send my regards to Mono... hope he feels better real soon!
I know he'd spent a lot on his bike... but metal and plastics can be replaced!!!!!

Did you not know about twinnies new boyfriend then??? he seems to be keeping her really busy !!!!! :wink: :lol:
I knew about the boyfriend but it didn't click that that's what was keeping her offline.
8O Well what else could it be :!: Obviously she has less time now :!: :lol:

It may well be VTRgirl is working more hours :lol:
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Larry

Pass on my regards to Mono.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Max

Post by Max »

sirch345 wrote:
Sharpe1 wrote:

8O Well what else could it be :!: Obviously she has less time now :!: :lol:

It may well be VTRgirl is working more hours :lol:
Of course she is, she has all his washing , ironing and cooking to do now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Max

VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Max wrote:Of course she is, she has all his washing , ironing and cooking to do now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha. You couldn't be further from the truth! He cooks (qualified chef). He cleans. He washes up. Can even operate the washing machine & drier. So :P .

And there hasn't been an iron inside my house since my ex-husband took ours about 10 years ago! There are easier ways...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Max

Post by Max »

VTRgirl wrote:
Max wrote:Of course she is, she has all his washing , ironing and cooking to do now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha. You couldn't be further from the truth! He cooks (qualified chef). He cleans. He washes up. Can even operate the washing machine & drier. So :P .

And there hasn't been an iron inside my house since my ex-husband took ours about 10 years ago! There are easier ways...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Max

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good for you VTRgirl, you make the most of it :wink: :lol: