VTR for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

AMCQ46

Re: VTR for sale

Post by AMCQ46 »

uk13iker wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am Image every time you speak to me you make me change my mind and put me off selling it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't speak to Kev :D
AMcQ
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

Well after a night shift and being awake for over 24 hours got the bike out this morning which in its self is a pita prepped tyre pressures, chain lubed, went the petrol station and got petrol ready for someone to test ride, realised it was sorn so re taxed it only for him not to show up not even a message off him until I sent him 2. Reply was sorry mate just bought a tl1000 only left me with £1200 budget wtf how do people think it’s ok to waste people’s time in my experiences why is it such a hassle selling a vehicle? So as it was out decided to go on a ride which I didn’t want to do thinking it would change my mind about selling it but for whatever reason I’m not feeling the buzz of bikes couple of years ago that’s all I could think of. But I’ve decided if it doesn’t sell I will just put it away till next year and see how I feel then. Only reason I’ve put it up is there’s a car I want and already having 2 cars and 2 bikes I’ve decided time for bikes to go. Couple more pics from today. ImageImage

uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

Last chance to the group before it goes on eBay grab a bargain £1200 surely exhaust system is worth 3-£400? I paid £1200 5 years ago

bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

If you was closer I'd have probably had it off you.

Also, hate to say it, but tax doesn't transfer between owners anymore so there's no point taxing it.
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

I know mate I taxed it so he could test ride it.

StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Seems like a decent enough bike mate. If I was in Liverpool I'd probably take it as I'm hating life without a storm. Wonder if people are put off by the look of her? Don't get me wrong I don't hate the look 😂
Just not standard paint and sometimes I think people are a bit weird about that. Certainly looks clean mate.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

Haha thanks rob she is clean I did plan on respraying the tail piece red just didn’t get round to it and I always wanted to do a full strip down and rebuild again never got a chance to do it. Stickers aren’t lacquered on so could be removed tbh I never thought I’d ever be selling it. Will be going on eBay next week for £1500 if it doesn’t sell will just keep it and see how I feel next year about bikes.

Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Looks worth the money, but as others have said it’s a shame your not nearer.
I’m sure it will sell though. Good luck

Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Mine!!!!!!!!!!

I keep mentioning it. I think it must be because I'm over the moon... And then some.

Thanks Lee. Pleasure talking to you and dealing with you. Hopefully you can make it over here in July.

Rob
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

StormyRob wrote:Mine!!!!!!!!!!

I keep mentioning it. I think it must be because I'm over the moon... And then some.

Thanks Lee. Pleasure talking to you and dealing with you. Hopefully you can make it over here in July.

Rob
Well done Rob, it looks a nice tidy bike ImageImage

Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Sorry to see Lee that you have parted ways, but like you have said sometimes it's better just to have time away to get your mojo back.
Rob, you won't be disappointed :thumbup:
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

Yes it’s just not there Stu bikes just sitting there and robs got a very good deal I’m considering keeping my MT but undecided it’s still up for sale at the minute so see what happens. Was hoping to catch up with you at Yorkshire hopefully catch up at wales.

StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

uk13iker wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:28 pm Yes it’s just not there Stu bikes just sitting there and robs got a very good deal I’m considering keeping my MT but undecided it’s still up for sale at the minute so see what happens. Was hoping to catch up with you at Yorkshire hopefully catch up at wales.

Sure you'll be over the Northern Ireland

😀

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

nice buying sir, bike looks a well sorted storm with the right bits on it :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

it appears im now the new owner of this fine motorized bicycle :clap: :clap:

the older i get,the faster i was :lol: