what the actual fuk

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Kev L

Re: what the actual fuk

Post by Kev L »

The more you say it, the more I believe you now. It just seemed so unlikely, given the changes Rob made and how unconnected to that which must remain nameless (or at least spoken in hushed tones) as the damned Yankee suggests! Got to be worth a punt, if only for your mental health Rob, at least when you stop wanting to torch the thing mate!
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Fec sake Rob, just go and check it out next week please. If it's not I'll buy the first 6 pints, if it is your getting Muff in for the boys...
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

iv posted up on the other thread what i done to it today for 7 odd hours. :( .

i also have a pulse unit on its way to try. if that doesnt work, things are gona get ugly for this bike as i now have the yellow one back to use... :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

well after all the faffing i took the yellow bike out a good blast today to clear my head :lol: .

im so glad i did because ,whatever the blue one has, it has smit the yellow one and its doing exactly the same thing except its doing it at 3k, different revs but it feels exactly the same :eek2 :eek2 . you couldnt write this sh1t if you tried lol

i must have been bad in a previous life..... somebody give me a towel i need something to throw into the ring here :eek2 ..
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

While I agree with 8541Hawk, you do need to try or test the pulse generator just to make sure it's not that. The one you have on they way, with your multi-meter you can do the ohms test on it (although not the peak voltage), and the same for the one in the bike without removing it. However just another random thought after reading your latest posts above re: the yellow one, I don't suppose there is water in your petrol as in it's in the petrol at the pump from the filling station :?:
That could be a possibility if you've been using the same filling station very recently for both bikes.

Chris.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Dodgy fuel

Did any of the fuel that was in blue ended up in yellow's tank?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

no fuel that was ever near the blue one got into the yellow bike at anytime for fear of it doing what seems to have happened.

all three tanks have fuel from different garages aswell.. iv tried a few things being changed over on the yellow one here before work like carbs,rec unit,plug caps etc stuff i know came from a running bike so will see how it goes shortly otherwise il need an even bigger blanket to cover them both lol

i should add theres nothing on the yellow bike that belongs to the blue one atm. .

they are just ganging up on me thats all... il fecking show them :roll:
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Clutching at straws here but have you got water in your front pot sparkplug hole?
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Have you piss Ed off the wife recently, and she's adding sugar to the tanks?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

well im halfway there now, old yellow seems to be going better than ever :D :D :D .. and the cause was,ta da. a new set of plugs id fitted the other day. one or both must be bad because i put its old plugs back into it and its going the very best :clap: ...

never trust new plugs then 8O
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:12 pm well im halfway there now, old yellow seems to be going better than ever :D :D :D .. and the cause was,ta da. a new set of plugs id fitted the other day. one or both must be bad because i put its old plugs back into it and its going the very best :clap: ...

Phew I'm glad it was only a dud plug Rob, I was beginning to think you were jinxed :wink: :lol:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:29 pm
fabiostar wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:12 pm well im halfway there now, old yellow seems to be going better than ever :D :D :D .. and the cause was,ta da. a new set of plugs id fitted the other day. one or both must be bad because i put its old plugs back into it and its going the very best :clap: ...

Phew I'm glad it was only a dud plug Rob, I was beginning to think you were jinxed :wink: :lol:

Chris.
He is...jinxed with the shortarse gene...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 pm
sirch345 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Chris.
He is...jinxed with the shortarse gene...
im not short, im compact ya cheeky huer :lol: :lol: .

well the pulse unit should be here tomorrow and iv the casing off waiting to try it out, my multimeter iv found is long since dead but not to worry, the last chance tomorrow for it or ugly gets real :eek2
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

well a nice pulse generator went into the blue bike tonight, fired up the very best and trotted off down to the garage and got juiced up..

and not a wombles jot of difference did that make so thats the end of that story lads, nothing left to change so i sat and looked at it... the yellow bikes about to get a nice set of mori pipes on it, the rest il come back to at some stage...
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Exorcism?

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts