A449

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Mauser5826

A449

Post by Mauser5826 »

Too late for me lol, but just to warn all those that may not know. A449 going towards Kidderminster just before the Mitre Oak pub about a mile or so back Mobile camera van coming onto an long almost blind bend half in a bloody bush no time at all to react... Bloody hate them, money grabbing Gestapo. :(

Be careful
Steve97

Re: A449

Post by Steve97 »

yep, drive past it and the other one on the other side every day,
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Reassuring to know that all serious crimes and burglaries have been solved so they can devote resources to extract money from those who have road tax, insurance etc. 9 out of 10 proper crimes go unsolved. Never mind, let's screw a few road users over.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

Stratman wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 pm Reassuring to know that all serious crimes and burglaries have been solved so they can devote resources to extract money from those who have road tax, insurance etc. 9 out of 10 proper crimes go unsolved. Never mind, let's screw a few road users over.
Mate, worse thing about it is I don't speed just one of those moments nothing on the road Sunday afternoon type moments and bang no warning or chance to slow down... I wouldn't mind after all I was 10 MPH over the limit fair cop but on a duel carriageway type road in an rural area and he was hidden on a bend, never seem to see them in many towns or near schools much :x funny as I was watching a uk cop program last night I got 100 quid fine and 3 points which will also sting me with insurance, a guy nicks a bag of crisps from a shop he gets 80 quid fine, a guy holding a knife threatening his ex girlfriend and copper so much so they have to threaten him with a taser 60 quid fine :? :? :? :? :? :? :? how the hell does that work :?: :?: :?:

Just hope they enjoy my money at there next Summer Ball.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Mauser5826 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:51 am
Stratman wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 pm Reassuring to know that all serious crimes and burglaries have been solved so they can devote resources to extract money from those who have road tax, insurance etc. 9 out of 10 proper crimes go unsolved. Never mind, let's screw a few road users over.
Mate, worse thing about it is I don't speed just one of those moments nothing on the road Sunday afternoon type moments and bang no warning or chance to slow down... I wouldn't mind after all I was 10 MPH over the limit fair cop but on a duel carriageway type road in an rural area and he was hidden on a bend, never seem to see them in many towns or near schools much :x funny as I was watching a uk cop program last night I got 100 quid fine and 3 points which will also sting me with insurance, a guy nicks a bag of crisps from a shop he gets 80 quid fine, a guy holding a knife threatening his ex girlfriend and copper so much so they have to threaten him with a taser 60 quid fine :? :? :? :? :? :? :? how the hell does that work :?: :?: :?:

Just hope they enjoy my money at there next Summer Ball.
I watch those cop progs too and I totally agree with you. It's plain wrong!
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

it continually shocks me how perceptions have moved so far in my lifetime ... used to be socially OK to ride fast if the conditions were appropriate, but now, in many social circles, it has become unacceptable and it feels like speeding is now on a par with child abuse! :Beer Popcorn:
AMcQ
Mauser5826

Post by Mauser5826 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:06 am it continually shocks me how perceptions have moved so far in my lifetime ... used to be socially OK to ride fast if the conditions were appropriate, but now, in many social circles, it has become unacceptable and it feels like speeding is now on a par with child abuse! :Beer Popcorn:
Too true mate