Op Storm Testimonial thread

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

KermitLeFrog

Re: Op Storm Testimonial thread

Post by KermitLeFrog »

AMCQ46 wrote:well that's 3 more OP storm virgins have now been initiated into the club............. have to say they didn't look happy :lol:

apparently we are too formal and law abiding, nobody talked to them and the location was crap........ ungrateful bastids :evil: :lol: :wave:
I hope that's not a reference to LeFrog.

I haven't been a virgin for .... a long time. I'm used to getting f*cked. Has it missed your attention that my chain was quite happy until I was in second and following you! It's all your fault.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

if you havnt been on one of these weekends get your butt sorted and make it along. brilliant fun :thumbup: .. it was a close run thing if my chain was gona break or the throttle cables give up lol..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

just bumping this back to the top of the reading lists for all the new members, saves starting a new thread, its all here
AMcQ
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

AMCQ46 wrote:just bumping this back to the top of the reading lists for all the new members, saves starting a new thread, its all here
Here's another bump http://vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38369
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
lockwood1956

Post by lockwood1956 »

I'm now a definite for Op Storm Yorkshire dales 2016 now
If at first you don't succeed.....sky diving isn't for you!

http://www.facebook.com/bob.morton.125
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

just bumping this to the top of the active topics so new members can have a read and get jumpstarted into action and join up for one of the meetings coming up in 2018.

there has to be one near you!!!

Macs workshop day in Grain
Yorkshire weekend ride
Devon weekend ride
NI weekend ride
SW Scotland weekend ride
Wales weekend ride

there is no excuse :D
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:08 pm just bumping this to the top of the active topics so new members can have a read and get jumpstarted into action and join up for one of the meetings coming up in 2018.

there has to be one near you!!!

Macs workshop day in Grain...Kent...This weekend folks & the Suns due to shine !
Yorkshire weekend ride
Devon weekend ride
NI weekend ride
SW Scotland weekend ride
Wales weekend ride

there is no excuse :D
I was gonna be washing me hair but decide to give it a miss & do Devon, NI & Wales this year instead...& I spose I'd better do GrainStorm as well... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Bumping this thread up even though we only have Wales left for this year, but it will give any newer members time to start thinking about how to convince their better halves that they need to go and meet strangers they met on the internet.

for a start we should change the title ...... dont know why we still claim it is Operation Storm as at best we manage 2 Firestorms these days and then a bunch of European bikes.

what I will say is that these (non Firestorm branded :lol: ) meetings have introduced me to some of the best roads I have ridden, and also some of the people who I most enjoy riding with. ......... then top that off with a great social event with banter , bullshit and baldrocks. what more do you want from life.

looking at this years rides I worked out these dodgy facts
1) only 20% of people turn up on a Firestorm, although about 40% claim to still own a VTR of some sort.
2) about 50% of the people who come have never owned a firestorm, they just came along with a mate who did, and enjoyed it so much they keep coming back, even if their mate stopped coming.
3) only 1 new Forum member has joined us on a ride out this year, the rest of the new additions are friends of existing addicts.
4) 100% of those attending had 120% fun
AMcQ