Argentinian Moto GP Qualifying.

Post by sirch345 »

Anyone see the Moto GP qualifying today :?:

An amazing display of skill by the pole sitter :clap:

Chris.
alanfjones1411

Re: Argentinian Moto GP Qualifying.

Post by alanfjones1411 »

I saw it Chris.Though not a fan of his i was seriously impressed.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Not sure if that was brave or stupid, but it was scary to watch as he went through the wet corners. Big skills and equally big balls
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:07 am Not sure if that was brave or stupid, but it was scary to watch as he went through the wet corners. Big skills and equally big balls
Theres a joke there at your expence waiting to happen but I'm in a good mood this morn so I'll pass the ball onto Mr T.Mons esq to come up with the gonads er goods...

As for the quali... 8O & indeed :wtf:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm glad some of you saw the qualifying :thumbup:

Now onto the Moto GP race iself, what a fiasco that was :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The best thing about it was the guy who ended up on the top spot of the podium :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris.
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

sirch345 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:42 pm I'm glad some of you saw the qualifying :thumbup:

Now onto the Moto GP race iself, what a fiasco that was :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The best thing about it was the guy who ended up on the top spot of the podium :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris.
Agreed. Seems like a decision making issue within race direction across the board. Rules need to be inforced consistantly.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Correct result for Marquez imho.But he done Rossi out of valuable points.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

freeridenick wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 pm
sirch345 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:42 pm I'm glad some of you saw the qualifying :thumbup:

Chris.
Agreed. Seems like a decision making issue within race direction across the board. Rules need to be inforced consistantly.
One of the main contributing factors was definitely the weather causing the track to be wet in places and dry in others, a racers nightmare in deciding which tyres (wets or slicks) to go with. That certainly didn't help matters.

Jack Miller was robbed of his gains by selecting slicks when all the others went for wets. A 50 metre head start was hardly the same as a pit-lane start for all the others. However I can see the problem race officials had with all bikes except Jacks starting from a single pit-lane, they had to do something to make it a safer start.
alanfjones1411 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:06 pm Correct result for Marquez imho.But he done Rossi out of valuable points.

Exactly, Idiot Marquez may have cost Rossi the championship. Obviously we don't know how the season is going to pan out yet, but Rossi was on for some points up until then in this race,

Chris.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Big up the cov lad whoop whoop .

As for that guy with a face you just want to smash in ! He needs to wind it back and act like a life matters .

Thought it was a good race tho .
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

lloydie wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am Big up the cov lad whoop whoop .

As for that guy with a face you just want to smash in ! He needs to wind it back and act like a life matters .

Thought it was a good race tho .
A racer who get three penalties in one race is certainly doing something wrong :thumbdown:

Chris.