Best deals in town
kevg

Post by kevg »

I've used national a couple of times in the past when i had a bandit 6. i would ride in and they would suply the tools, even help, but i had to take the wheels off myself, i think that way they avoided any problems like you are now in, any damage i did myself.

they fitted the tyres fine,..........................other than putting the back tyre on the wrong way once..........which took me a few days of swerving about to notice, lol, they sorted it straight away, prolly covering thier arses pronto, right enough

sorry to hear about whats happening.
let us know how thing turn out
cheerz

kev
thumper0_17

national tyres

Post by thumper0_17 »

hi all just thought i would let people in the yorkshire area know that national tyres @ barnsley do a grand job i had some 207rrs fitted £155 they took em off did every thin while i had a cuppa @ kentucky fried chicken across the road.35 mins job done and i did not even book it in :wink: :wink:
window5583

Thanks

Post by window5583 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:well, maybe a few hundred???Then there is the labour cost of £40 per hour!!!.
Damn, i never thought of looking at it that way, thanks.
Bagpuss

Post by Bagpuss »

I've had two sets of tyres doen at the Leicester national auto tyres lot.

They put the bike up on stands, did me a pair of Dunlop Sportsmax Qualifers and sorted out a seized front splindle (though I'm going to get a new one anyway).

Good bunch of lads there (fireblade and CBR6 riders). It was a right pig to do, but they did the work and then gave me the tools to do a bolt inspection after.
Paddockstand Ltd

Post by Paddockstand Ltd »

Cheapest tyres here :o))))

Next day delivery so come and get them
Regards

Steve

Paddockstand Ltd
www.paddockstand.co.uk
Paddockstand Ltd

Post by Paddockstand Ltd »

Absolutley he he

I keep telling you lot I am here to make money - dosen't matter how much just as long as I do. Basically I am here to do business!

Best for you best for me.
Regards

Steve

Paddockstand Ltd
www.paddockstand.co.uk