Textile jackets...

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

Textile jackets...

Post by MacV2 »

Free to a good home (s)...Cover the post...

The 1st one is a Buse jacket it's the one with the red detailing...It's a 58 euro, full length, has removable liner, elbow, shoulder & back armour. This is a survivor of the Custard Crumble tumble...It has a few scuffs which I have covered with gaffa tape, there is a scuff on the elbow & the seem has split on the left forearm...I have worn it a couple of time like this but have now repalced it...Warnning the armour does not prevent broken bones... :lol:

The 2nd one is a Richa it's a 3xl, again full length, has removable liner, elbow, shoulder & back armour. This I have not worn since picking it up in a deal on some other bits...This one has a split in the seem at the left forearm where the darker gray joins the lighter grey at the elbow, easy to stitch up...

Both will do some one as a cheap winter hack jacket...I was using the Buse one most of last year on me commute, nice & warm, shower proof...It is not full on downpour proof but then textiles aren't anyway...In faily heavy rain I got a damp patch on me chest I assume leaking through the zip, the jacket did hold a lot of water & needed to be hung up to drip dry...Plenty of room at the cuff to get gloves under the cuff.

I have bought new so both surplus to requirments.

Cover the shipping & they can be yours...estimate shipping by courior between £10 to £15 pounds...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Murv

Re: Textile jackets...

Post by Murv »

I don't want to jump back on the forum and be scrounging freebies after 5 minutes... but as a swampie I have no morals :lol:
I doubt I'll be able to go fast enough on the new steed to need anything more protective than a string vest, but something a smidgen more waterproof than a cardigan would be lovely.
So, if you have no better offers, I'd love to take one off your hands!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Murv wrote:I don't want to jump back on the forum and be scrounging freebies after 5 minutes... but as a swampie I have no morals :lol:
I doubt I'll be able to go fast enough on the new steed to need anything more protective than a string vest, but something a smidgen more waterproof than a cardigan would be lovely.
So, if you have no better offers, I'd love to take one off your hands!
No worries Captain, if you wanna pop over you can take your pick*, please come on the new steed...I need a laugh to cheer me up...! :lol: :lol:

* Unless someone swoops in & snares one before you show up that is...If you leave now I guess you'll be here sometime in the next month or so... :wink:
Murv

Post by Murv »

Great, thanks Mac,

Picking it up Saturday morning, so if I head straight over to yours, I should be there some time in the early hours of Thursday 8)
Just text me if someone snaps them up before hand, I'll be stopping every 3 minutes to try and shake out the white finger from the vibration :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Murv wrote:Great, thanks Mac,

Picking it up Saturday morning, so if I head straight over to yours, I should be there some time in the early hours of Thursday 8)
Just text me if someone snaps them up before hand, I'll be stopping every 3 minutes to try and shake out the white finger from the vibration :lol:
:thumbup: ... :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Well Murv finally made it over to mine on the Royal Enfield not bad as he left his on the 4th Feb... :lol: :lol:

He has gratefully picked up the Richa Jacket...

So one down one to go...claim your free* textille jacket today...

'' Buse jacket it's the one with the red detailing...It's a 58 euro, full length, has removable liner, elbow, shoulder & back armour. This is a survivor of the Custard Crumble tumble...It has a few scuffs which I have covered with gaffa tape, there is a scuff on the elbow & the seem has split on the left forearm...I have worn it a couple of time like this but have now repalced it...Warnning the armour does not prevent broken bones... :lol: ''

If no one claims it soon it's going in the bin...

* Free if collected or you pay shipping cost...
Murv

Post by Murv »

Yes, thanks again Mac, I can report that it was a warm, snug journey last night even in the frequent rain storms :thumbup:

I stopped at around 2:00am and camped under a bush on the grain road, shortly going to resume my journey and hoping to be back home some time in the middle of March :cool2
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Murv wrote:Yes, thanks again Mac, I can report that it was a warm, snug journey last night even in the frequent rain storms :thumbup:

I stopped at around 2:00am and camped under a bush on the grain road, shortly going to resume my journey and hoping to be back home some time in the middle of March :cool2

:lol: :lol:

By the time you get home, turn round & head back you might just make it time for the workshopday.... :lol: :lol: :Bike: