What haynes manual

General Bike chat
StormingHonda

Re: What haynes manual

Post by StormingHonda »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote:Sorry if this appears :hijacked: :think:
StormingHonda wrote:I ended up selling my collection of Haynes, or giving them away to friends when they bought a particular bike.
I've got a shelf full of Haynes bike manuals. Some are for bikes I've never even owned, but saw the manual at a boot sale/autojumble/charity shop and grabbed it (Rarely pay more than £5 if it's a paper one, and £10 if it's a Hardback) - and I'm loathed to sell them. I did give one away to someone, but that was 'cos I had 3 copies of the same manual, and he got the middle condition one.

I shall pause here for a bit, whilst you guys recover from reading that a Scotsman actually gave something away....

Ok. Back to the Haynes shelf. I know some of them are worth decent money (really old ones) and I could do with the money, but again, I really don't want to sell them 'cos I've collected them for years. Another typical man thing: collecting stuff you'll never use, but will never part with. :roll: I reckon I shall ask that my coffin be lined with them, so I can take 'em with me. :lol:
I'm the same with Factory manuals, but I bit the bullet the other year and gave away a Hornet 600 Factory manual, nearly broke my heart. :lol:
Llantwit

Re: What haynes manual

Post by Llantwit »

tony.mon wrote:If you need one I have two I no longer need.
Hi, new here, I did say hi on the welcome page, but hello anyway.
On subject if you have a manual for sale in am interested in buying one, just let me know, thank you. Dan. :plainsmile