Fireblade front end

Moderator: VTRDark

chris56

Fireblade front end

Post by chris56 »

]Hi there all I was wondering if there was anybody might be intrested in a Fireblade Front End (still on bike Firestorm) I reckon the year would be a 96 upwards Silver legs They would need a Rechrome Specially Top end You May get away with it bottom half But I would do the lot also will need new seals
I bought the bike and am going to take it back to Original Now Honda have stopped making this lovely bike email if you want but I'm` not rushing to sell Just wondered if there was still the interest in this upgrade ?
chris56@ntlworld.com
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
tony.mon

Re: Fireblade front end

Post by tony.mon »

These would be rwu, I take it?
Are you also selling the brakes? Wheel? 17 or 16"?
I don't need them myself, but just for potential buyers to be aware of.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Just the Whole front end. Plus the 2 spacers for the calipers :beer:
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Will need a price fella as per forum rules
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

And you may want to remove you email address otherwise the spambots will grab it if they haven't already. :thumbup:
==============================Enter the Darkside