Videos on bikes

General Bike chat
bigtwinthing

Re: Videos on bikes

Post by bigtwinthing »

if you have a phone thats on in ya jacket, bag,top box etc, they can work ya speed out. Its gonna happen soon thats for sure.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Not if you disable GPS and any tracking and monitoring and also encrypt your data. Encryption, privacy and security is the key here. :wink:
==============================Enter the Darkside
Demonic69

Post by Demonic69 »

agentpineapple wrote:
cybercarl wrote:
I think we're a long way away from 100bhp limits and such like
You reckon...it's worse than that. We wont even be in control of them. We will simply be a passenger on a electronically controlled computerised device. Cars first..then the bikes. :eek2 Maybe bikes will be a bit like jumping on a Ski lift...next please. :lol:
calm down carl, take some nice deep breaths and wrap a few more layers of tin foil around your head..... :rolleyes4: :crazy: :lol: :lol:
That's probably what firearms owners said about their pistols, then semi-auto, now lead shot, rules around S1 shotguns etc.
It's all crazy talk until they're sending you letters telling you you're breaking the law as of yesterday. :beer:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Like the 125/12bhp limit. Soon they'll tell us that biker injuries cost the NHS too much money so they'll ban anything over 500cc and carry on treating smokers, alcoholics etc as they contribute in taxes.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Cadbury64

Post by Cadbury64 »

Well that has sort of happened here. We all have to contribute to a no-fault compensation scheme which covers medical and proportion of lost income in the event of an injury, through a levy on salary but also on vehicle registrations. The levy for a typical car is in the $50 per annum range, but a bike over 600 cc attracts a levy of $422 per annum. And there's no discount for owning multiple bikes, even though I can only ride one at a time. The rationale for the high motorcycle levy is that bikers are more likely to get injured and become a burden on the state.

What makes this extra annoying is that the scheme pays out for all injuries including those that happen while skiing, playing rugby, skateboarding or surfing, even though none of these sportsmen are paying any additional levy for their dangerous sport.
2017 MT-10SP, 2019 Vespa Primavera 150