55%
Undecided
17%

Total votes: 29

tony.mon

Re: Europe - In or Out?

Post by tony.mon »

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Paxman has just concluded that chocolate will cost more if we vote out. (and cheese, but we have Cheddar, and that'll do until we steal the recipe for Brie)
That means that the entire female population and fat people ( especially fat female people- we all know one of those) vote will be against the chancers and risk-taking entrepreneurs.

Game over. :(
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Watty

Post by Watty »

redpig wrote:I'll take the twigs
And I'll take the clown :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Watty wrote:
Any particular position?
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

Here in the US you still have to be voted into the Clown Service.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It must be a revelation to you jim to see that we are not so much different from over your neck of the woods. You have Trump, we have Boris, they both have the same hair style LOL
==============================Enter the Darkside
Varastorm

Post by Varastorm »

Like the way you mark your vote with a crayon???
BREXIT VOTE CONFIRMED RIGGED.
BREXIT VOTERS ARE BEING TOLD TO MARK THEIR VOTES WITH PENCIL ONLY, AND ARE BEING SPECIFICALLY TOLD THEY CAN'T USE A PEN TO VOTE. IF THERE IS ANY VOTING LEFT FOR BREXIT, USE A PEN AND MAKE IT A FELT TIP SHARPIE THAT STAINS THE PAPER ALL THE WAY THROUGH. THEY CANT TELL YOU WHAT TO USE, AND ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN BRITAIN USE PEN. A BALLOT IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT, USE PEN!
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Today's the day, friends....
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Voted lets hope it's not fixed !
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Lol the wife wanted me to take a pen too - voted Leave (and used the supplied pencil!)
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I can't believe they are supplying pencils.....what a joke. They must think people are stupid. It's ridiculous, a total piss take and the public should not allow them to get away with it. Go out, protest and demand a re-vote.
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

tony.mon wrote:
Watty wrote:
Any particular position?
Good old missionary :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I used the supplied pencil If they want my vote, I'm not supplying the pen.

But the thing no-one's said out loud is that somehow, the murdered MP has taken the edge off the be brave, take a chance, stand up for yourself- your'e British! flavour of the out campaign. So I expect a stay in majority.
Scared, yes, there's lots of scare tactics been used, but the easiest people to scare are the timid ones. Sadly, they're then "stay where we are, stick with what you know, don't rock the boat or offend anyone" group.
So whichever side tried to scare, it's only going to benefit the stay in bunch. And so I expect a stay in vote to win.

Let's see.....
The meek may yet inherit the earth, but then, when they do, we'll easily be able to take it back from them.
Demonic69

Post by Demonic69 »

No we won't Tony, the meek shall inherit the earth and disarm and dishearten the bold.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

cybercarl wrote:I can't believe they are supplying pencils.....what a joke. They must think people are stupid. It's ridiculous, a total piss take and the public should not allow them to get away with it. Go out, protest and demand a re-vote.
What can you NOT do in a polling station? (2010) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8661984.stm
DO I HAVE TO MARK MY CROSS WITH A PENCIL ON A STRING?
No, the election is not being electronically counted. So if you prefer you can use a pen. You can even mark the box with a tick instead. The important thing is that your voting intention is clear.
Only problem I can see if using a pen on this wet humid day is if the ink smudges on the slip it could possibly count as spoilt...
I'VE BEEN IN THE PUB AND FEEL DRUNK. CAN I VOTE?
Yes. Polling station staff cannot refuse a voter simply because they are drunk or under the influence of drugs. However, if the presiding officer suspects you are incapable of voting you will be asked a series of questions to determine whether you are up to the task of casting your ballot. If the voter cannot answer satisfactorily they will be told to come back when they've sobered up.
I wonder what questions they're supposed to ask?? http://www.dementiatoday.com/wp-content ... nation.pdf
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts