"Jehadi John" - Gotcha!

General Biker Banter
xeris

Re: "Jehadi John" - Gotcha!

Post by xeris »

kenmoore wrote:Indigenous people will be in the minority, and unable to live the life of their forebears.
Yup. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened in human history.
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”
~ Mark Twain
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

xeris wrote:
kenmoore wrote:Indigenous people will be in the minority, and unable to live the life of their forebears.
Yup. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened in human history.
didnt that happen to the Aboriginal peoples ?
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

And red Indians ?
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
chric

Post by chric »

fabiostar wrote:And red Indians ?
eskimos where there first if its america your on about
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

chric wrote:
fabiostar wrote:And red Indians ?
eskimos where there first if its america your on about
The Flintstones were first.
chric

Post by chric »

no eskimos where before the flintstones aswell :lol: .
It's a actual fact about the eskimos watched a program about years ago
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

chric wrote:no eskimos where before the flintstones aswell :lol: .
It's a actual fact about the eskimos watched a program about years ago

yeah yeah I hear ya, but the Irish built the railways they both used to get there :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Wicky wrote:Native Australians must be horrified at the immigration that changed their country beyond recognition.

Australia's population has quadrupled since the end of World War I, much of this increase from immigration. Following World War II and through to 2000, almost 5.9 million of the total population settled in the country as new immigrants, meaning that nearly two out of every seven Australians were born in another country.

In the 2011 Australian census, the most commonly nominated ancestry was English (36.1%), followed by Australian (35.4%), Irish (10.4%), Scottish (8.9%), Italian (4.6%), German (4.5%), Chinese (4.3%), Indian (2.0%), Greek (1.9%), and Dutch (1.7%).

In 2011, 24.6% of Australians were born elsewhere and 43.1% of people had at least one overseas-born parent; the five largest immigrant groups were those from the United Kingdom, New Zealand, China, India, and Vietnam.

Still you have relatively more spare space so maybe we should send 'em down your way ;-)

The native Australians are not a native as you think they are Wicky, and caused quite a lot of mayhem to the native wild life when they came over and settled in Australia, not only that they didn't exactly welcome the European settlers with open arms either.

And I don't people need a lecture on how many supposedly Muslims terrorists there are, that irrelevant, not all Germans voted for the Nazi party nor wanted them but most stood in line when it came to it.
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

Shame really, we should all be able to live together, and be tolerant of each others beliefs and customs, but hey, not in my back yard eh........
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Steve97 wrote:Shame really, we should all be able to live together, and be tolerant of each others beliefs and customs, but hey, not in my back yard eh........
Thats a bit rich coming from you Steve...Didn't you persecute & slaughter the visitors to your back yard ?

OK so they were Rats but you didn't excatly try to intergrate into their culture & customs did you... :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

MacV2 wrote:
Steve97 wrote:Shame really, we should all be able to live together, and be tolerant of each others beliefs and customs, but hey, not in my back yard eh........
Thats a bit rich coming from you Steve...Didn't you persecute & slaughter the visitors to your back yard ?

OK so they were Rats but you didn't excatly try to intergrate into their culture & customs did you... :wink:
that is correct because they wer'nt tolerant of my beliefs and customs, and they were eating the chicken feed :thumbup: