Aluminium Velocity Stacks

Moderator: VTRDark

gl_s_r

Aluminium Velocity Stacks

Post by gl_s_r »

Set of velocity stacks for the VTR, these are the " Dr Honda - Bill from H Power" variant.. both the same length and designed to give you a bit of a boost where you need it most.

There are threads here and on the Superhawk forum for these and the reviews to go with them. Most seem to give a positive response and people like them a lot.

These have been made with a mounting plate rather than in one piece so should you have other stacks available such as the mori's short and tall, they should also fit and allow you a little bit of tuning.

They will require a little mod to the airbox, as all the stacks in the past have, to allow fitting and is easy to do ( some bits of plastic get in the way ). This is simple to do and shouldn't be a problem in any way.. and will be apparent when you go to fit them. No more hidden surprises.

I am asking £75 for the stacks and mounting plates plus postage depending on where you are in the world.

Why ask... sometime you just go to do it and find out?
agentpineapple

Re: Aluminium Velocity Stacks

Post by agentpineapple »

that's cheap, gwls mark...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

Look very well made .someone will get a bargain :beer:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

I'm impressed with that!!!
Wish I had a use for them:-) I think anyone would be pleased owning those. Only problem is, if they were mine, I would want a clear Perspex air box to show them off:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal