some bad news....(chico tonto/silly boy)

General Biker Banter
Ckennedy

Re: some bad news....(chico tonto/silly boy)

Post by Ckennedy »

:( :( :( you do know how to kick a guy when he's down don't you watty :lol:

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

if he uses his broken wrist, with it being numb anyway it will feel like someone else is doing it ! :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Ckennedy wrote::( :( :( you do know how to kick a guy when he's down don't you watty :lol:

:? I feel bad now :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

bigtwinthing wrote:if he uses his broken wrist, with it being numb anyway it will feel like someone else is doing it ! :lol:
Must try that one :D although maybe not quite as Chris has done it :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

from what we've pieced together, there were a few factors that didn't help chris, although if he could remember he'd be the first one to say speed played a part.(but lets face it, we can all go slower when the sh1t hits the fan)
1... there was no warning that the tunnel turns to the right.
2...when entering the tunnel, it's slightly turning to the left, before turning to the right, which means you start to set the bike up for a left hand bend.
3...going from brilliant sunlight into a tunnel, even a well lit tunnel, it takes time for your vision to adjust.
4...add to this a very strong possibility that chris was going slightly to fast and it's never going to end well.
I have since spoken to a friend who lives near me, and with only a mere mention of the tunnel, he knew it already and confirmed he thinks the tunnel is bordering on dangerous.
I also believe that chris has bounced off of the wall of the tunnel, and this is why he didn't travel further, what the pics don't show, is that the rear wheel of the pick up came to rest on top of chris's left knee.
I don't think the pick up was going at all fast, and it was lucky it was a modern car with crumple zones and NO bull bars!
i'd also add that by the time this picture was taken, matt had already straightened chris's wrist and removed his boots and gloves.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

agentpineapple wrote:from what we've pieced together, there were a few factors that didn't help chris, although if he could remember he'd be the first one to say speed played a part.(but lets face it, we can all go slower when the sh1t hits the fan)
1... there was no warning that the tunnel turns to the right.
2...when entering the tunnel, it's slightly turning to the left, before turning to the right, which means you start to set the bike up for a left hand bend.
3...going from brilliant sunlight into a tunnel, even a well lit tunnel, it takes time for your vision to adjust.
4...add to this a very strong possibility that chris was going slightly to fast and it's never going to end well.
I have since spoken to a friend who lives near me, and with only a mere mention of the tunnel, he knew it already and confirmed he thinks the tunnel is bordering on dangerous.
I also believe that chris has bounced off of the wall of the tunnel, and this is why he didn't travel further, what the pics don't show, is that the rear wheel of the pick up came to rest on top of chris's left knee.
I don't think the pick up was going at all fast, and it was lucky it was a modern car with crumple zones and NO bull bars!
i'd also add that by the time this picture was taken, matt had already straightened chris's wrist and removed his boots and gloves.
Lucky watty weren't there otherwise he would have had his trousers off in the next picture.

We can jest now as Chris is okay, but all I can say is that if I have a fatality then I wouldn't want to be with another group of guys "other than Tony" cause he would see it as an upgrade opportunity and I could wake up with a pair of boobs or a third arm.
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Thanks for the input marty :thumbup:

I have made some calls today regarding insurances. Looks like the car won't be being paid for while I'm off. I won't be getting my equivalent wages put into my bank by another insurance company and mce won't cover helmet and leathers as I was on a friends bike :( bollox! !!!!!!

Geoff S

Post by Geoff S »

Not been on for a few days so I am a bit late in commenting... My heart was in my mouth reading Marty's intro! 8O 8O

Good to hear you have got through it are on the mend though! :D :D :D :D
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Ckennedy wrote:Thanks for the input marty :thumbup:

I have made some calls today regarding insurances. Looks like the car won't be being paid for while I'm off. I won't be getting my equivalent wages put into my bank by another insurance company and mce won't cover helmet and leathers as I was on a friends bike :( bollox! !!!!!!

bollox is the right word, gutted for you mate, another reason why it's not worth riding someone else's bike... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Nope :( lesson learnt the hard way

monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

agentpineapple wrote:!

If the boots were the right size I'd have tucked them under my jacket :thumbup:
nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

Glad Chris is okay and still here with us but i do agree with whats been said a lesson learnt and still here to tell the tale hope you get well soon :thumbup:
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

monkeymatt wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:!

If the boots were the right size I'd have tucked them under my jacket :thumbup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, everyone thinks you are looking for a pulse when in reality you are going for his wallet :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

Meanwhile, everyone thinks you are looking for a pulse when in reality you are going for his wallet :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'd already bagged the wallet .I continued to look for the phone and coins for the parking meter while at the hospital :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

what have you slipped inside his visor!!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!