price

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Zer0Zer0

price

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

ive tracked down a master cylinder from an sp2 ..£92 good price??
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

GOT ONE ON THE WAY FOR £70 inc postage.. also got a new kevlar clutch kit
£64... the storms going in for its 8000 mile service on wednesday. ill get them fitted then 8)
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

ever get the feeling youre talking to yourself ?
it may be clever, but its not big.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

So I take it the answer to your first post Marty was NO :wink:
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

still trying to find out chris m8? cant find a new one to compare prices with.
D.S dont have one listed....still i reckon the master cylinder and lever assembly from an SP2 would be about £150 ish? maybe a little more?
and this one is in excellent condition...also bought a NEW pair of gsxr 600.
k1-k3 calipers ...even with the braided cables the brakes on the storm are..
mediocre at best.. and i bought new calipers because the secondhand ones looked so tatty ..a new EBC kevlar clutch and heavier springs. mine is draggin like danny la rue... 15 tooth front sprocket 43 rear.. cant wait to see the improvement after i pick her up thurs..hope the sun is out.. :wink:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:still trying to find out chris m8? cant find a new one to compare prices with.
D.S dont have one listed....still i reckon the master cylinder and lever assembly from an SP2 would be about £150 ish? maybe a little more?
mediocre at best.. and i bought new calipers because the secondhand ones looked so tatty ..a new EBC kevlar clutch and heavier springs. mine is draggin like danny la rue... 15 tooth front sprocket 43 rear.. cant wait to see the improvement after i pick her up thurs..hope the sun is out.. :wink:
I would have thought an SP2 m/cylinder ass. will be at least £150 probably a lot more imo :!: from Mr Honda.

That bike is going too be mental with a 15/43 set up :!: you'd better watch you don't loop the loop, especially as iirc you have a quick action throttle fitted :!:

I look forward too hearing what you think of all your new mods :!: :)
Max

Post by Max »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:still trying to find out chris m8? cant find a new one to compare prices with.
Where did you find the Kevlar Clutch bits ??? I am running 15/44 at the moment and the clutch is begining to feel a bit soft and I was going to replace the plates and Kevlar sounds an interesting idea.

Max
Max

Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

"The bike is going to be mental". OH yes lad!.. as im no longer going to buy the mille. i thought i would bring my storm up to scratch..with a few additions
so to start theres the. sp2 mastercylinder.. a 15 tooth front sprocket...
new front calipers from a GSXR 6... an EBC kevlar clutch kit & springs....
getting them fitted on thurs when she goes in for the 8000k service..
next...hmmmm maybe something stainless from Mr Moriwaki....a polished swinger...braided clutch cable..[ think ill get one of those for fitting thurs]
and to finish off.. the full monty from mario nava.. speedflight style.. blue/black like a Raven.. with matching wheels...dontcha just hate me!! :twisted:

http://www.motorcycle-road-and-race.co. ... h-kits.php
max m8 got the clutch kit from here..... :wink:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:"The bike is going to be mental". OH yes lad!.. as im no longer going to buy the mille. i thought i would bring my storm up to scratch..with a few additions
next...hmmmm maybe something stainless from Mr Moriwaki....a polished swinger...braided clutch cable..[ think ill get one of those for fitting thurs]
and to finish off.. the full monty from mario nava.. speedflight style.. blue/black like a Raven.. with matching wheels...dontcha just hate me!! :twisted:
Ahem, you forgot to mention anything about the Mario Nava kit :!: bling bling :!: :!: in your previous threads, obviously a slip of the tongue Marty :!: :D Should look the dogs, look forward to seeing it when it's all done :!:
Max

Post by Max »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:"The bike is going to be mental". OH yes lad!.. as im no longer going to buy the mille. i thought i would bring my storm up to scratch..with a few additions

http://www.motorcycle-road-and-race.co. ... h-kits.php
max m8 got the clutch kit from here..... :wink:
thanks for that, the bike should look great when you get it finished
Max

Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

chris m8y the mario nava kit is a recent idea after seeing pics of monomasters' storm. the twin speedfight fairing looks the mutts....got lots to do first before that makes an appearance.... the calipers arrived today..
the clutch comes tomorrow . the cable and sprocket should come on thurs ,along with the master cylinder.... ive been looking at rearsets.. still yet to try the high level link pipes i got from kevg @ the motorcycle show..cant seem to find a tail tidy? i suppose an undertray would look pretty cool . especially after jacking up the rear 5mm........engine case covers ..carbon fibre...
god will it ever end......do i want it to! :twisted:
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

you robbed a bank or something............lucky bu**er
it may be clever, but its not big.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:chris m8y the mario nava kit is a recent idea after seeing pics of monomasters' storm. the twin speedfight fairing looks the mutts....got lots to do first before that makes an appearance.... the calipers arrived today..
the clutch comes tomorrow . the cable and sprocket should come on thurs ,along with the master cylinder.... ive been looking at rearsets.. still yet to try the high level link pipes i got from kevg @ the motorcycle show..cant seem to find a tail tidy? i suppose an undertray would look pretty cool . especially after jacking up the rear 5mm........engine case covers ..carbon fibre...
god will it ever end......do i want it to! :twisted:
I thought the speedfight version of Mario's creations looked the best I'd seen yet also :!:
Don't forget to let us know your opinion on the new bits you're having fitted soon 8)
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Nahhh rainy m8 nothing as crass as bank robbery. its' my b/day friday..
I was going to buy an 05 Rsvr .. but im far too tall for it.. :cry: im not a masochist .. and im not ready for a beemer yet. :P so thought i would do up the storm. .. well if i dont spend it the Mrs will.. :lol: :lol: :lol: