My new VTR

General Biker Banter
Mav617

My new VTR

Post by Mav617 »

Sadly not the Honda V-twin, this is my new vaping (electronic cigarette) device:

I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
grumpyfrog

Re: My new VTR

Post by grumpyfrog »

Bloody hell. that's not mucking about!
what's the benefits over the pen like ones?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Voltage control and battery life. I haven't quite made the switch to vaping yet. I'm waiting until the liquid is the same price as a pack of fags. :lol:

Choose your liquid wisely. Don't go smoking that toxic Chinese rubbish. It's sometimes better the devil you know.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
chric

Post by chric »

i vape when ive run out of fags the better ones do vape better
id like one like my mates used in amsterdam what took all the bad stuff out of the weed what they call them carl :lol:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

No bad stuff in weed unless your using baccy to roll your scoops. Vape it and it's much healthier. Better still make a cake and go tripping :lol: Skunk is something else as you have silicates and all sorts to deal with there.

Murv

Post by Murv »

Great little device :thumbup: if you fancy upgrading the clearomiser, the Kanger aerotank works a treat in there
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

i made the switch to vaping in sept and so far its got my forks rebuilt, new back tyre and a flywheel :D
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Give it 20 years and they will bang on about how bad vaping is for our health. It makes me laugh because they go on about smoking yet many of us breath in a lot more crap on a daily basis from pollution. We also eat chemically enhanced/genetically enhanced processed foods and lots more stuff that are just as bad if not worse for us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lipse.html

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Stop trying to Justify it!
You are a doing all that sh!t and smoking too :wink:

:D :D :D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

only acceptable fumes are breathing unburned hydoCarbons when following my bike :lol:
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I could go out tomorrow and get run over by a cab :lol: so don''t really care. Everything within moderation is OK in my book.

But getting back to the vaping, I have a few friends now that have made the switch and I am now being pushed towards it but am resistant. It's better for you as there are far less toxins involved than baccy but then research has not been done on the long term drawbacks. At least Tobacco is a natural product, part of nature. It's just a shame they have to add other crap to it. Whereas some of the vape liquids are really bad and contain loads of chemical crap which would be far worse than fags in the long run possibly.

Legal highs are the biggest worry these days. It seems to me that anything that is legal is worse than the illegal stuff. And to top it all off vaping has become an issue with schoolchildren because they can legally vape the non nicotine liquids, but how does one tell the difference when their at school without taking a puff on the device to test what the kids are smoking.

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

cybercarl wrote:Give it 20 years and they will bang on about how bad vaping is for our health. It makes me laugh because they go on about smoking yet many of us breath in a lot more crap on a daily basis from pollution. We also eat chemically enhanced/genetically enhanced processed foods and lots more stuff that are just as bad if not worse for us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lipse.html

some people even ride suzukis ffs... :think:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: