What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
grumpyfrog

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by grumpyfrog »

boils my piss that does.
probably some little scrote that's had everything handed to them on a plate.

once got hold of a said scrote after he keyed one of my mates car, mmm that was an interesting conversation in the middle of the pub when his old man came in looking for the bloke that "gave his son a kicking for no reason".
I believe said scrote got another slap when his sore dad got home.
was there any sign of what broke the window?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

lloydie wrote:
Duffy1964 wrote:fiddler need a good kicking if you ask me Lloydie. Gutted for you mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I find out who did it they will get a good one !!!
hit them instead! oh you meant that! if you hit them you will be in the wrong!!! they wont firkin do it again though. Good old britain looking after the firkin useless.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
popkat

Post by popkat »

Ebay scammers, like the one I posted on the ebay thread, I'd like to think I wouldn't be caught out, but feel sorry for anyone who might put a deposit down or pay for a bike on ebay and then to lose all the money as there's no bike... how do these people get to have a motors dealer ebay shop with feedback ?..
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

lloydie wrote:If they put there hand in then the alarm would of went off !
And it looks like who ever did it keyed the neighbours car too :-(
can't you have a word with Vauxhall about the alarm, you might be able to get a good will gesture from them?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

grumpyfrog wrote:boils my piss that does.
probably some little scrote that's had everything handed to them on a plate.

once got hold of a said scrote after he keyed one of my mates car, mmm that was an interesting conversation in the middle of the pub when his old man came in looking for the bloke that "gave his son a kicking for no reason".
I believe said scrote got another slap when his sore dad got home.
was there any sign of what broke the window?
Nothing around so they took with them what they used .
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

agentpineapple wrote:
lloydie wrote:If they put there hand in then the alarm would of went off !
And it looks like who ever did it keyed the neighbours car too :-(
can't you have a word with Vauxhall about the alarm, you might be able to get a good will gesture from them?
I'll be ringing them later to find out why it didn't go off :-(
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's an alarm and like everything there is a compromise. Turn the alarm sensor sensitivity up and risk the alarm going off with a gust of wind or turn it too low and risk it not going off. An arm going through the window should set it off IMO, so if I was you I would find the sensitivity dial and turn it up a tad. play with it until you get that balance you want. You only problem is, at a guess as I'm out of touch with modern alarm systems, the dial will most likely be on a little box attached to the sensors and tucked away somewhere out of site behind the dash/console or something, it may even be on the alarm unit itself

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

Sky trying to shaft me for a replacement router due to losing my WiFi again this is the 2nd router I have had from sky with same problem so she said it would cost me £65.00 + £7 delivery I said no just put me through to disconnect team and she did then the other girl I got said you will get a replacement sent out due to still being in warranty so if I never questioned it they would take my cash
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Poxy insulation in my eyes.

Fitting insulation between the rafters in the conservatory.

It has to be done, but it's a nasty job.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

Politicans piss me off they fraudulently do their expenses and don't even go to jail yet if it was us voters doing it we would be in court am sorry but these people are scum the law sides with them so it seems you can get away with it if ur a mp also I will

make 2 posts in 1

the other thing is the TV License fee am sorry but I have sky and pay them so don't see why I should fund the pedo club also what's the deal with blind people having to pay for a TV License wtf disgraceful remember we are not using a TV Ariel anymore if u have sky or virgin so why cant they make the 1 & 2 subcription services so if u want them u pay extra total joke
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

thomas111 wrote:Politicans piss me off they fraudulently do their expenses and don't even go to jail yet if it was us voters doing it we would be in court am sorry but these people are scum the law sides with them so it seems you can get away with it if ur a mp also I will

make 2 posts in 1

the other thing is the TV License fee am sorry but I have sky and pay them so don't see why I should fund the pedo club also what's the deal with blind people having to pay for a TV License wtf disgraceful remember we are not using a TV Ariel anymore if u have sky or virgin so why cant they make the 1 & 2 subcription services so if u want them u pay extra total joke

+1,000,000 :thumbup:
Four wheels move the body,
Two wheels move the soul.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Don't pay the TV license then as it's no longer a Criminal offence but civil. :wink: Actually if you don't have a TV aerial and you can prove you only have the TV to use as a monitor you don't have to pay the BBC anyway.

TV license should have been abolished years ago IMO. It wasn't so bad when there was only ITV as another channel option as they subsidise themselves through advertising, but then came 4 then 5 and like you say there is Sky, cable, virgin etc. So many other options that the BBC are now in the minority.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I never paid it for years in my old flat, got the odd letter from them but nothing else, the whole thing is a con imho, if you're clever with the internet, you can watch what ever you want from around the world and not pay for any of it, ooooh don't I sound like a rebel...... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

just checked the price of a replacement brake pedal from david silvers.......over £90 when you include postage..... :eek2 :eek2 :eek2
lets be honest a small piece of metal like that must cost less than £10, another case of rip off britain . :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

feckin kids:
ungrateful little sh1ts.

Unfortunately I really only get them at weekends, so half the time is spent reinstalling rules back into the gits.
i think they have pushed all my buttons today.
going out to the cave now to hit something hard.

rant over.....
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time