ohlins triple clicker for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

Jscobey

ohlins triple clicker for sale

Post by Jscobey »

ohlins HO-701 shock for sale. just had a full rebuild less than 1000 miles ago. stock ohlins spring. the line going to the remote preload adjuster has had the rubber outer coating start coming off. when i had it rebuilt they assured me that it wasnt worth replacing the line so i just wrapped it in duct tape.
SOLDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jscobey on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
popkat

Re: ohlins triple clicker for sale

Post by popkat »

With the current Exchange rate plus shipping plus import duties etc it's going to put it over £500, Probably a bit rich for most over here, you can buy a new Nitron for less, glws though, if someone wants only Ohlins then it's still a lot cheaper than new.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

I have been looking for a shock to fit to the road bike but its a bit out of my price range good luck with the sell
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

after I bought my ohlins and had it serviced and re-sprung, there wasn't any change from £550. but the shock was tailored for me.
it's a good price to someone in north America...........glws dude..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

If it helps anyone out I changed it to the price including shipping instead of it added on top
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

if you can sneak it past customs, it would be a good deal, as long as the buyer is the same weight as you.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

You wont sneak that past customs but maybe item description could be playground spring with a value of low dollars :lol:

Might be worth listing the shock weight number scoby. NM IIRC for the Ohlins. I'm suprised it hasn't been snapped up over the pond.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Ohlins has "01092-64" listed as the spring. IIRC its good for I think a 12 stone rider? That maybe wrong. Its like 160-180 lb rider I believe.
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

Stock they come with a 1093.59 spring?

I would look at getting it changed to suit your RVT.
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

NZSpokes wrote:Stock they come with a 1093.59 spring?

I would look at getting it changed to suit your RVT.

i wish it worked that way. its a completley different shock on the RC. different length, stroke, and mounting :(
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Bump
NZSpokes

Post by NZSpokes »

Why has this not sold?

Will chuck it round some FB pages.
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Bump
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

anyone? anyone?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I see you have it up on eBay. Weird how it's not been grabbed either here or over the pond. Maybe it's the wrong time of year. unless someone's thinking of an early Christmas present.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside