New here? Come in and introduce yourself
scoobie_sore_paws

Re: Newbie

Post by scoobie_sore_paws »

Welcome in you will love the site and the bike :-)
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Welcome aboard buddy
magnum

Post by magnum »

Hi there get the cct's sorted my front one went this morning lucky I had done the stopper mod.
I am next door in suffolk :wave:
"It may be yellow but it ain't no chicken"
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

magnum wrote:Hi there get the cct's sorted my front one went this morning lucky I had done the stopper mod.
Jeez fella, thank gawd you had the foresight to get the stopper mod sorted! 8O
What do you plan to do next, more stoppered autos or manuals?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
magnum

Post by magnum »

Kev L wrote:
magnum wrote:Hi there get the cct's sorted my front one went this morning lucky I had done the stopper mod.
Jeez fella, thank gawd you had the foresight to get the stopper mod sorted! 8O
What do you plan to do next, more stoppered autos or manuals?
yer was on route to link up with ride out felling lucky managed to limp home Jamoi has offered to help me out with some autos for now will have to look in to full conversion.(still had a good day on bike though )
"It may be yellow but it ain't no chicken"
Rlong

Post by Rlong »

Thx for the invite wicky & agent pineapple, I live in Barking Essex . And magnum thx for the cct heads up, I have read they are prone to failure and am hopefully getting them fitted within the next couple of weeks.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Rlong wrote:Thx for the invite wicky & agent pineapple, I live in Barking Essex . And magnum thx for the cct heads up, I have read they are prone to failure and am hopefully getting them fitted within the next couple of weeks.
I rent my cab from river rd, so i'm only 10 mins from you in the east end, me and carl will have to meet up with you and give your bike the once over.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Hi there get the cct's sorted my front one went this morning lucky I had done the stopper mod.
And what's the mileage on you storm out of curiosity? This is just another post that shows the importance of either the stopper or full manuals.

Welcome to the forum Rlong :beer: and well done mt Mon on mentioning Blue. You have your hands full there. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

cybercarl wrote:
And what's the mileage on you storm out of curiosity? This is just another post that shows the importance of either the stopper or full manuals.

Welcome to the forum Rlong :beer: and well done mt Mon on mentioning Blue. You have your hands full there. :lol:

(:-})
Mount Mon? I don't think he's more than a little pillock, sorry Hillock, I meant to say Hillock, honest!!! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

tis the season for cct failure, spring after a 4/5 month hibernation is when they tend to go. it still amazes me no matter how much we preach, people still don't cover themselves, well done magnum... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!