ISLE OF MAN TT 2014 MEET UP

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

partygirl

ISLE OF MAN TT 2014 MEET UP

Post by partygirl »

Any of you lot going??
we are there from the friday 30th may till monday 8th june
Thinking of meeting at Harrys Cafe in Douglas for cuppas, then lap or laps , :D :D
Watty

Re: ISLE OF MAN TT 2014 MEET UP

Post by Watty »

partygirl wrote:Any of you lot going??
we are there from the friday 30th may till monday 8th june
Thinking of meeting at Harrys Cafe in Douglas for cuppas, then lap or laps , :D :D
I'm only there practice week so can't make it :(
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Myself, cheekyads and cheekysue :D :D :D are there practice week through to mad Sunday, I was thinking of posting up a meet for Friday 30th at the Crosby pub, we could meet early, say 6pm, that way we can have a drink and watch the practice session, picked the Crosby because it's well known and it's only about 5 miles clockwise round the circuit from the start / finish line, plus it's easy to get to from anywhere by bus, so if you want to leave the bike and have a drink you can do :beer:
Don't want to burst anyone's balloon, but don't just assume you'll be going round the circuit on race week, unfortunately it's always getting shut because of people getting too giddy and have smashes :(
If you do manage to go round the circuit, be careful, you need eyes in your butt, there is usually a lot of idiots going round that have no respect for anyone else :thumbdown:
The best time to go round the circuit is very early in the morning :wink:
Other than that you should have a great time :thumbup:
If anyone is interested in meeting up please PM me with your phone nbr so I contact you with more precise details :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
scouse645

Post by scouse645 »

I will be there from wednesday, i stay in andreas but don't mind coming down to the crosby for a meet, mind you the lady i stay with makes me tea about that time :D can't miss that :( what time do the roads close? can't promise but i will do my best to come down and meet up.
Watty

Post by Watty »

cheekykev wrote:Myself, cheekyads and cheekysue :D :D :D are there practice week through to mad Sunday, I was thinking of posting up a meet for Friday 30th at the Crosby pub, we could meet early, say 6pm, that way we can have a drink and watch the practice session, picked the Crosby because it's well known and it's only about 5 miles clockwise round the circuit from the start / finish line, plus it's easy to get to from anywhere by bus, so if you want to leave the bike and have a drink you can do :beer:
Don't want to burst anyone's balloon, but don't just assume you'll be going round the circuit on race week, unfortunately it's always getting shut because of people getting too giddy and have smashes :(
If you do manage to go round the circuit, be careful, you need eyes in your butt, there is usually a lot of idiots going round that have no respect for anyone else :thumbdown:
The best time to go round the circuit is very early in the morning :wink:
Other than that you should have a great time :thumbup:
If anyone is interested in meeting up please PM me with your phone nbr so I contact you with more precise details :thumbup:
Bloody typical we on the Thurs boat home :( , unless we can meet up for a quick brew or something :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!