The end of Season Bash... be afraid!!!!

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Oh oh ! Wait for it !! I can hear Kaz coming !!!!!! :D :lol:
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

My god Yella you must have taken 300 pic's that night is that the best you can do :?:
What a laugh that night was, how funky was zerozero top dancer :lol: :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:lucky Yella didn't get one of you pulling yer jeans down baring flesh all over the place! 8) :D

glad to see you're still around Vicki.... not heard from you since the sunday... was wondering if all was ok!
Not only did'nt i get a pic ! I also did'nt see it !!! Where the hell was i ? Doing the Funky Gibbon probably !!! :lol:

But i did get this shot of a happy couple !!! :wink: :wink:
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

:D :D awww you guys.. Iggy..and yella ..great pics.. all the foggy memories come flooding back..jesus did i get pished or what.. Firestorm uk rool.." hole int wall " we came we saw we almost drank it dry! even if i had not arranged to have my storm "Revoloutionised" it would have been worth the trip. in the monsoon, just to meet you all,, I had an absoloute fkin riot. even if non of the lasses were brave enough...Mind you if it wasnt' for date rape id' never get laid...and i left my roofies at home 8O .. Wtf happened to Big D?? sat night? missed him or was i too pished.. still wet from the ride home..pissed down all the way to the border ..then blue skies all the way home.....pssssst ENGLAND IS SINKING.....any o youse sassenachs wanna buy any wellies :P
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Another lovely shot . . . .
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

yellafella wrote: Image
.. and for my next trick ....... a body cavity search while drinking a pint!! 8O
Rich.

firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

Ooops! Sorry Rich, seem to have gone and misused my administrators powers and edited your last post instead of quoting it!

Sorry about that! :oops:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

firestorm_al wrote:Ooops! Sorry Rich, seem to have gone and misused my administrators powers and edited your last post instead of quoting it!

Sorry about that! :oops:
LOL, thought i was going daft when I looked at it again. Prob just as well, was hardly the kindest thing to say. I'll try another one.
Rich.

cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

yellafella wrote: Image
How they all laughed..................moments before the fowl stench struck :eek2 :eek2 :eek2
Rich.

Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

OH Yeah .. moments before that pic the yellablerk had blessed the room with
a foul and obnoxious aroma, [jaysus bwai what do you eat?] had eyes watering all over the boozer..Either that, or someones pissed in ma pint! :?
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Thank you for bringing back the painfull memory of Stu's fart in the pub 8O 8O 8O
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
BigD

Post by BigD »

see below
Last edited by BigD on Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigD

Post by BigD »

Zer0Zer0 wrote: Wtf happened to Big D?? sat night? missed him or was i too pished.:P

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin, how the fook are you?? Never mind what happened to me, where the devil did you dissappear too?? One minute you were riding in between Mr & Mrs Silverzipper and me next........no sign of you. Was it the Cockermouth Triangle or was the pace a little too hot for ya :wink: :wink: :wink:

I turned back for home somewhere passed Cockermouth as I had to be back for a family birthday. Just made it in time as weather was shite.

Sorry to those I didn't meet, from the pics it looks like afternoon tea with the vicar :twisted: :twisted:

Rockape, what happened to you? When I rang you were only half an hour away, 2hrs later no sign!!!!!!!!!
BigD

Post by BigD »

Btw, first thing I did Sunday morning.........took the baffles out me cans as I followed Zer0 around the lakes listening to the same cans as mine but without the baffles in.

Just waiting for it to stop pissing down so I can 'road test' em :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

hey big D.. yup was deffo the cockermouth triangle.. i pulled up behind zipper
at the roundabout.. checked right for traffic looked back and zipper had zipped off!!! gone vanished... i just followed the road straight ahead for a couple o miles till i decided he couldnt be on the same road as me... found my way to cockermouth, stopped for a wazz and a ciggie..then back up the A66 through keswick to windermere. How hard does your storm now sound with the baffles out.. makes the wee hairs tingle..eh! 8) 8)