Motorcycle Action Group

General Biker Banter
lumpyv

Re: Motorcycle Action Group

Post by lumpyv »

I had heard lembit opik enjoys riding :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

lembit opik is obviously after more publicity after leaving the Big Brother house, they would be better off with Mathew Wright. :lol: but maybe he don't have as many contacts in Parliament.

Sorry to hear the news on your health Tony. I hope there is something they can do to make your life more comfortable.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

Carl, He seems ok.

Having spoken to hospital today as I have a scan on sunday, yes a sunday. They think I may possibly have 2 more disc's collapsing and now they are thinking either nerve damage or possibly a en-pinged nerve or both.
I'm at the point I want to got back to work and a normal life, if that makes any sense
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

Virt wrote:
TonyW650 wrote:I'm going to ask, does anyone know what MAG has done and is doing for us as motorcyclists?
Other than your posts, no :lol:

Does it affect insurance joining a group such as MAG by the way? When I filled in my details they asked if I was a member of any group like MAG or BMF... Can't really see why it's any of their business, personally, unless they want to make me suffer for it... :lol:
Sorry Virt Been a bit slow on picking things up laterly.
Yes some insurance companies offer a discount for MAG members, Bike sure is Mags nominated insurer.
Ferry Ticket discounts, bike shop and specific dealer and retail outlet discounts.
have a look at http://www.mag-uk.org/en/joinmag/a6318 its listed on the left hand side bar
Virt

Post by Virt »

TonyW650 wrote:
Sorry Virt Been a bit slow on picking things up laterly.
Yes some insurance companies offer a discount for MAG members, Bike sure is Mags nominated insurer.
Ferry Ticket discounts, bike shop and specific dealer and retail outlet discounts.
have a look at http://www.mag-uk.org/en/joinmag/a6318 its listed on the left hand side bar
It's cool :thumbup:

Better answer than I was expecting, and it's only £20 for my first year :think:

Not sure about Bikesure however, they refused to insure me last year :lol: (can't imagine why, mind).

Cheers though, I'll take a look into it :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

Evening Kev.
I'm still reading all the back ground history to be honest, I've got a pdf of the tribunal to go through.
There is alot more to it that Visor down have put to press, alot more.
I'll sit and read it all over next few days and give you a low down, is that ok?
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Of course mate. Always good to get an inside point of view :wink:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF