Some people!!!!!

General Bike chat
john cresser

Re: Some people!!!!!

Post by john cresser »

sorry to hear your bad news I would hate that to happen to me, you reap what you sow is my motto. john c.
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

darkember wrote:What a bunch of arseholes, this planet seems to be full of them :evil:

Hope you find then Kev & give them what for.
+1 what a bell end wombles face, looks like a very nice storm too :(

I would try and find them, and give them a bit of Mr T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie :wave:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Oh No!
:evil: Swines :evil:
Why can't folk respect other peoples stuff. It makes my blood boil Grrrrr :twisted:

Pete.l
On a lighter note. You should be passing your 5 thousand post mark today. It was at 4999 when I logged in this morning :D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Ahhh Bastids !

You forgot to mention the damage to the GrainStorm2012 Sticker ! They are irreplaceable & worth a small fortune !

Hope you find out who is responsible & get some form of justice...makes your blood boil just thinking about it.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I would want revenge either on the culprit/s if found or the system for screwing you over . Someone has to pay in one form of another so your either not out of pocket or feel better for doing something.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

FFS!! Im sat here reading this and feeling absolutely gutted for you fella.

In fact it has made me feel quite angry and agitated.

Playing footy at lunch today in the gym with work colleagues, nobody better piss me off :Argue:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

:eek2 :sad2 :thumbdown:

bar-stewards
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Teach72

Post by Teach72 »

If you do find them we can send in the new Essex boys!
Virt

Post by Virt »

Teach72 wrote:If you do find them we can send in the new Essex boys!
We want to make them pay, not spray them orange :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Any joy on getting an ID on the vehicle? Put some posters up with a reward for witnesses and any info on the hit & run that leads to getting what's owed you. etc.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

I'm gutted for you Kev, your bike was one of the best examples I have seen.
I hope you find who done it and string them up by there bits matey.
I have a few bits if you need any to keep it on the road, but obviously not as clean as yours,just let me know if you need anything mate :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Wicky wrote:Any joy on getting an ID on the vehicle? Put some posters up with a reward for witnesses and any info on the hit & run that leads to getting what's owed you. etc.

Thats a good suggestion, as I am sure others who use the car park each day would not be happy to go out and find their car damaged and it might prompt some leads.
AMcQ
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

I'd be flippin fuming so much so, I would try to get a bit of that white paint and if you take it to the likes of Home base or Halfords/B&Q they will be able to tell you EXACTLY what shade it is as they do a colour match from a scraping ( I did this once when I did not know the beautiful colour my bedroom was painted to repaint after a few months of moving some yrs ago) They came up with the match!

SO if you see the offending vehicle, take a teeny bit of paint from an inconspicuous area and if they match...put their teeth so far down their throat, they'll need to stick their toothbrush up the a&Se to clean them... grrrrrrr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: do that bit AFTER ( on a dark night lol) you ring the police and give them the incriminating evidence..My guess, they'll sh7t themselves and fess up!

I can be sharp when I plan revenge, but plan it I do..... Revenge is a dish best served cold... Go kick ass! :Argue: :Argue 1: :lol:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

How can people that do things like this sleep?

At least they picked it up before someone drove over it. When this happened to one of my bikes they just left it where it fell.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Thanks for the comments and support chaps and chapesses.
I went back into college today and spoke to the receptionists, quite unsurprisingly no one attended to leave details of hitting the bike. Confirmed with security that the staff car park has no cctv, unlike the other public car parks.
I had a walk around the car park checking out any white cars and vans but none had any marks for or aft and crucially they were all staff vehicles today, no new enrolments, so I think I am pissing in the wind with locating the motor. Even if I establish the make and even model of the motor trying to tie it down to an individual looks like being impossible.
There is a smoking shelter at the end of the car park and it is overlooked by part of the college and used as a cut through to other areas, so I have sent an all users e-mail asking if anyone saw what happened or even the clear up afterward. Hoping it touches a nerve with someone.
Reported it to the police, and informed Carol Nash insurance. I want to put it back to the same condition it was pre-accident so will have to swallow the fault claim, i've got protected no claims so let's see how much I get rogered for.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF