new cans

General Bike chat
Kev L

Re: new cans

Post by Kev L »

John the exhausts sound interesting fella :thumbup:
I was down in Shaldon over the weekend and went into Newton Abbott on Saturday. Did you know there is a firm in the high street called "Stitches" (next to Argos) which does motorcycle leather repairs and alterations? I know it's not on topic but thought it might be of use to some of the lads in the SW.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
john cresser

Post by john cresser »

seb421 wrote:
john cresser wrote:
callam_nffc wrote:Whos making these John? Dare I ask how much? Lol
just been to see my bike all finished looking and sounding great made by PGW engineering £300 cans link pipes and fitted very pleased.
Pictures please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
am still trying to fathom out how to put the pictures on i'm not too clever
john cresser

Post by john cresser »

Kev L wrote:John the exhausts sound interesting fella :thumbup:
I was down in Shaldon over the weekend and went into Newton Abbott on Saturday. Did you know there is a firm in the high street called "Stitches" (next to Argos) which does motorcycle leather repairs and alterations? I know it's not on topic but thought it might be of use to some of the lads in the SW.
cheers thats usefull info and will pass it on.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Where's the pics then. Get yourself a Photobucket account and it's as simple as copy and pasting the code across into your posts. You can even upload video onto photobucket. We could hear them then :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
john cresser

Post by john cresser »

cybercarl wrote:Where's the pics then. Get yourself a Photobucket account and it's as simple as copy and pasting the code across into your posts. You can even upload video onto photobucket. We could hear them then :thumbup:

(:-})
ok I will try but not having much luck at the moment i'm just thick.