nicerun out, (of sorts )

General Bike chat
gafr

nicerun out, (of sorts )

Post by gafr »

well, me and the kid had a nice run out of sorts today. it was run towards the sun all day.
started out from cardiff , nice and dry, over the bridge into cheddar gorge, nice and dry, but overcast, stop for piccies then off to glastonbury, stop at the riflemans for grub and drinks, (coke for me !) then off into glastonbury itself. look around , then off to the tor, got up the top but boy was i buggered.
piccie time again, then it starts raining,,,,, seriously.Back to cheddar for cheese and scrumpy to take home , and then it gets worse,really really heavy rain.
decided to run straight back to cardiff and it pissed it down all the way home, stuck between 65-80 coz of the rain, boring!!!
However... a great day out for me and the kid, all be it, wet and a bit expensive, but a great day all the same............. :D :D :D
agentpineapple

Re: nicerun out, (of sorts )

Post by agentpineapple »

how many tanks of go go juice did you get thru?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Sounds good...let's see the piccies
AMcQ
gafr

Post by gafr »

just over 2 tanks of juice, not too bad really... , cant put up photos..don"t know how to... sorry.., straight home for scrumpy and cheese... nice.. yumm!! :beer:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

gafr wrote:just over 2 tanks of juice, not too bad really... , cant put up photos..don"t know how to... sorry.., straight home for scrumpy and cheese... nice.. yumm!! :beer:
get a photobucket account, its free, upload your photo's to it, then choose the photo you want to put on the forum. click on the img code next to the photo, that will then copy it, finally paste it to the forum post and your picture will appear, its best to practice in the general test area, it would be good to see some pics of your day out.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Sounds like you had a great day out. I like a bit Scrumpy. :beer:

Posting pics
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 18&t=27367

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
darkember

Post by darkember »

Gosh you rode through that storm 8O 8O . Near Chepstow at about 15:00 it was belting down for at least 3/4 hr