Happy birthday alec

General Biker Banter
AMCQ46

Happy birthday alec

Post by AMCQ46 »

I know he doesnt come on here much since he got his TDM, but any excuse to see hs avatar again :D

Thats better.

happy birthday mate
AMcQ
VTRDark

Re: Happy birthday alec

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: All we need is snoogles one below that and we will be sorted. :biggrin

Have a good Birthday. :beer: :beer:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Happy birthday alic
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Alec is alive & well, inhabits FB. Said hello today. Not sure if on two wheels at all at the moment.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
alec

Post by alec »

Hi guys,
Thanks for the birthday wishes, unfortunately no bike at the moment but next year will be all go,
Really can't believe what's happened recently and I know that everyone will certainly miss one of the friendliest and most helpful members of the vtr forum, my thoughts go out to his family and that includes each and everyone of you, after all you are all family and closer to many than most blood relatives, and knowing Benny he's probably looking for a way to make those angels wings go faster and look nicer, god bless you Martin and thanks for the help and advice you gave not just me but all who needed it.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

alec wrote:Hi guys,
Thanks for the birthday wishes, unfortunately no bike at the moment but next year will be all go,
Really can't believe what's happened recently and I know that everyone will certainly miss one of the friendliest and most helpful members of the vtr forum, my thoughts go out to his family and that includes each and everyone of you, after all you are all family and closer to many than most blood relatives, and knowing Benny he's probably looking for a way to make those angels wings go faster and look nicer, god bless you Martin and thanks for the help and advice you gave not just me but all who needed it.
Hi Alec,

Nicely said.

Mac.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
alec

Post by alec »

Hard to know what to say under these circumstances Mac, I have been reading all the kind words about benny and its easy to see he will be greatly missed by so many, and I will be one of them.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image